He has a girlfriend!

Why do people think I'm all into drama? These are just questions that I ask! And drama is not my middle name, it's b4!

I just gotta say, haven't any of you been in a situation before you became a smarter, more intelligent female?

Maybe SB4C is finding her path as we speak?

Maybe we can give her advice and insight which she really needs, so she can make better decisions? Or at least, have more resolve to stay away from situations which some of us can already see are not worth anyone's precious time.

(waving a the white flag, not stone throwing required)

Why do people think I'm all into drama? These are just questions that I ask! And drama is not my middle name, it's b4!

Click under your user name and look for all the threads you created. That's what makes people think you are all into drama. Drama is not your middle name. It's your first, middle and last name.

I see no one learned from my story as the other woman. I posted it so other women see that there are consequences to this kind of stuff. Even if you suspect he has a girl you should fall back. It's not worth it.

I just gotta say, haven't any of you been in a situation before you became a smarter, more intelligent female?

Maybe we can give her advice and insight which she really needs, so she can make better decisions? Or at least, have more resolve to stay away from situations which some of us can already see are not worth anyone's precious time.

Maybe you should do a thread search :lachen:

I'm trying to change my middle which is Drama!

I see no one learned from my story as the other woman. I posted it so other women see that there are consequences to this kind of stuff. Even if you suspect he has a girl you should fall back. It's not worth it.

Yes, that story was funy, yet educational. And you grew from your experience!

I guess I am a bit old fashioned but if a man has a girlfriend, wife, etc. I view him as completely off limits. I only want someone who is truly free - that cuts down on any confusion.

I am more than happy to do this for any woman, but I stop at a certain age. They can never convince me that they don't know any damn better!!

Just read some of the stuff I've put out about myself so please know I understand. However, she posts something and then gets defensive when she doesn't like what is said or says we didn't read it correctly and that is what is frustrating to some. She just has to learn to chew the meat and spit out the bones. No stones from me trust. Q

Well he didn't tell me he has a girlfriend! But let's just say that myspace should be everyone's friend! And now I know he has one, but why does he flirit with me? I'm not trying to be his girlfriend, but I don't mind being his friend because I don't play that back burner sh*t! But now I don't know if I should even be that because feelings are coming and...

Advice please!

I think that you should tread lightly, because I just feel like you already know what the decision is.

He's NOT trying to respect his girlfriend, and she obviously doesn't seem to know about his actions.

Even if you "are okay" being his friend, it's because "you are not a back burner chick," and that's simply because you won't sex him til he's single.

I think you should respect the fact that he's attractive, yet realize that he's also just trife and keep it moving.

I know....I don't ever any of the threads by OP, its always just pure crazy drama. I must of been :drunk: to enter this one...:wallbash:

TT: Your natural is gorgeous :grin:

you're right; 99% of op's threads are drama-laden :yep:. i should be wise to the game by now instead of wondering why she's asking such a foolish question.

@ the bold: :blush: thanks so much! :D

Back