He has a girlfriend!

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
There's this guy who I really like and he is about 7 years older than me and has a girlfriend. He doesn't have any kids or attachments!

What would you do!

I'm going to answer with a question... If you had a boyfriend, would you want another girl pursuing him? If the guy has a girlfriend and don't mind you're trying to get with him, do you really want to be with that guy? If he tells you upfront that he has a girl but if things don't work out he'll give you a call or if him and the other girl decided that they are dating other people then that's different.

Well he didn't tell me he has a girlfriend! But let's just say that myspace should be everyone's friend! And now I know he has one, but why does he flirit with me? I'm not trying to be his girlfriend, but I don't mind being his friend because I don't play that back burner sh*t! But now I don't know if I should even be that because feelings are coming and...

Advice please!

I have never found anyone intriguing enough to persue knowing they had a girl but I haven't ruled it out. If I was really interested, I would go for it and hope karma didn't kick me in the butt later!

Dont be focused on him....Get you a few cuties and do you. If he comes around and single by that time, I say do the dang thang. But dont let him know that your feeling him, or that you knows that he has a GF.:rolleyes: If its meant to be it will happen.

There's this guy who I really like and he is about 7 years older than me and has a girlfriend. He doesn't have any kids or attachments!

What would you do!

Nothing. Just move on. You can be 'friends with NO benefits' but let it be know that it is far as it will go. Like someone said there are other cuties out there.

What would you do!

Ummm, leave him alone! :rolleyes: I know he's not married, but still, I respect the boundaries of a relationship. If it's meant to be, it will happen. :yep: If he'd be willing to leave his girlfriend for you, he'd probably be willing to leave you for someone else. What goes around comes around. :ohwell:

What would you do!

been there, done that and i would say, "Leave him alone." If he is doing this stuff while in a relationship with someone else, then what would stop him from doing the same to you?

crossout.jpg

i'm in the same situation. i decided to back off completely and date other guys. if it's meant to be it'll happen in the future.

This is an honest question, and not meant to be smartazz...

Are you one of those people who likes drama in your life and cant stand a normal relationship, because that would be too boring for you? Would you be able to be happy/content without any type of drama in your life?

Back