He got mad cause I wouldn't sleep with him!!!!

StarScream35

So I've been dating this guy for a about 2 months. He recently brought up having sex and I told him I'm not sleeping with someone I'm dating. I need a commitment then things just went crazy from there. Clearly he was upset and he went on to say he has a girlfriend who is a bartender. Showed me a picture of them all hugged up and kissed and told me they are getting ready to move in together. I'm was like WTF!!! This has never happened to me and I couldn't believe all this time he had a girlfriend and his sole purpose was to get in my pants!!!!! What's wrong with men?? I'm feeling so hurt and angry right now!

Don't feel hurt an angry. Be happy this happened after 2 months and not 2 years.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF app

Just be happy you dodged that bullet. Had he committed to you down the road he most likely would have cheated on you too. Who knows how many other women he's 'dating' while he's in a relationship with someone else.

Sent from my DROIDX using DROIDX

Girl, be glad you dodged the bullet. He could have kept stringing you along to the "relationship" stage.

Now, YOU shouldn't be upset.....his girlfriend on the other hand......

So I've been dating this guy for a about 2 months. He recently brought up having sex and I told him I'm not sleeping with someone I'm dating. I need a commitment then things just went crazy from there. Clearly he was upset and he went on to say he has a girlfriend who is a bartender. Showed me a picture of them all hugged up and kissed and told me they are getting ready to move in together. I'm was like WTF!!! This has never happened to me and I couldn't believe all this time he had a girlfriend and his sole purpose was to get in my pants!!!!! What's wrong with men?? I'm feeling so hurt and angry right now!

What a fartknocker...

I'm sorry you've experienced this. I hope you take yourself out/hang with some good girlfriends and have a blast to take your mind off of this foolishness.:yep:

Girl, don't be sad..... He is an idiot and you just saved yourself from a possible trip to the free clinic.

So not only did he admit to having a girlfriend but then decided to share photographs?!?!? :perplexed :sad: :nono:

Thank God you were never intimate with him. You should definitely pat yourself on the back for sticking to your morals and trusting your instincts. You did good girl!:yep:

Brighteyes35

you dodged a bullet, on to the next!!! stop questioning why this happened to you, he's an arsehole that has been on a rampage of how much puddy he can get and likely you weren't the only one. you did nothing wrong, you are perfect as you are. this is why we should take our time to get to know a person so that the truth will be revealed. kudos to you for remaining true to who you are!

Just step over that loser and keep it moving. He was trying to be a road block in the way of u meeting your future King!

Sent from my PC36100 using PC36100

:lachen::lachen: Aren't you glad you didn't give it up? Good riddance. Now, 2 months? Isn't he getting any from her? He sure was desperate. Did you two take pics? If so, run one anonymously by her. :giggle:

Whether you know it or not you went about things the correct way and time will only show you the true character of a person. Congratulations on dodging a messy man.

You kept it real, he kept it real shaddy. You told the truth, he revealed himself and the truf'. He was mad at you for keeping it in Park, and not letting him in your drive way; you're mad at him because that was never your "vehicle" anyway?

When a person shows you who they really are "Believe them"!

Chile let go of the negativity, and K.I.M. That was a weak arse play'as (better get in while you fit in); you could be my ov'a one if you ack right) move he did. DON'T YOU LET THAT NINJA BLOCK YOUR BLESSINGS.

Now wipe your tears, and count this breakup as a MAJOR BLESSING. :grouphug:

Last edited:
Thank God he revealed his true colors early on. You don't need a snake like him in your life. And he had the nerves to throw up in your face that he had a girlfriend. What a butthole, u deserve so much better. Please don't lose any sleep over this LOSER!

Sent from my Droid

Girl, I had one of those, too. When he found out he would not be sleeping with me, he came out and told me the real deal. That's why it's important for us to stick our own morals and values and not let anyone pressure us into doing anything we do not want to do. It's crazy how people lie these days and intentionally hurt others. :nono: I'm pretty sure his girlfriend doesn't know about you.

Back