Have you tired these???

diamond_nh

I just went to Sally's and bought these products I was wondering if anyone uses them or used them before and has any reviews. The sales person recommended the first two as moisturizers. The Soft and Beautiful does smell good. And for the ladies who were wonding why products don't be filled to the brim, lol, I now see why. She took some and squeezed it out, so that I could feel the texture.

Proclaim Tea Tree Defrizz Cream Hair Dress

Soft & Beautiful Extra Lite Creme Moisturizer

Proclaim Glossing Polish

Please post your results with the S&B Extra Lite. I almost bought it yesterday but at the last minute I put it back.

I have tried the S&B Creme oil moisturizer. It actually has been a staple in my regimen for a couple years. It does smell Good (like peaches) but with my experience, it works better on dry hair. When my hair is wet and I apply it, my hair dries hard for some reason. It is GREAT on dry hair though, you can smell it all day and it makes the hair soft and shiny.
trampoline.gif

Thanks good to hear some good things about these products.

Oh and thanks for the tips on how to use it. I have the same problem when putting certain things on wet hair and then airdrying. Hmm I don't know why.

Oh Babygurl, in case you haven't seen it yet, The Soft & Beautiful has been repackaged. It is still a 4oz tube but the tube is shorter and pink and I don't think it comes in a box. The Sally's I went to had one of the old ones and one of the new ones. I took the new one in case I want to try and fit it in my purse one day.

Back