Have you seen this newbie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
becareful , no one on this forum wants you to end up bald:perplexed

Burn the living dookie out of you, that 's funny. you ladies need to stop:lachen:

Very true...
I don't remember what her mixture stated and how much of the other ingredients would have been in there....Assuming someone were to make a large enough batch 1/2 may not harm...:drunk:
the rest was a tsp of this and that and some biotin pills and a lil water

basicaly it was all a botched recipe *for disaster*

Cool. Where was it? Was the smell horrible? You didn't have to wear gloves or anything? Q

Sorry, it was like 10-15yrs ago so I don't remember too much about it. But I do remember that you could smell the rotten eggs a few miles before we even got to the parking lot, and that the tour guide was a the only man I've ever known (before and since) who made speedo's look like an international treasure:lick:

Oh and it was in Jamaica.

ETA: and you could also bathe in the sulfur springs if you wanted (I didn't)

Last edited:
the rest was a tsp of this and that and some biotin pills and a lil water

basicaly it was all a botched recipe *for disaster*
Yea and she said a "spoon of water" Im like a spoon of water! there are different sizes of spoons you know! like what do you mean...... a tea spoon:ohwell: a table spoon:ohwell: a souvenir spoon :ohwell: what!!!!

If I were going to use that recipe, I would have taken a copy of the recipe to my dermatologist or general practice physician first, and let him have a look see!

I only hope to god that a member doesnt come in here complaining about the "Devil mix" --> (I say that because its halloween time) :look: saying they had a bad burn or their hair fell out! :nono:

Last year I made a sulfur mix and I got a bad rash on my neck. I also got a few pimples. Be careful if you're going to use sulfur.

I seriously doubt she even used that recipe.Assuming she meant actual pure/elemental sulfur and not MSM, or some other sulfur compound. Pure sulfur and water will form sulfuric acid a strong acid and the large .5 cup amount with a small amt of water would yield some concentrated acid, enough to cause a definite problem. SMH. Yeah that would require gloves, safety glasses and a fume hood, meaning you wouldn't want to come in contact with that internally or externally. Chemicals are nothing to experiment without knowing the proper way of handling and all reactions involved. I am glad she got "called out" and it is a shame that one would play around like that.

Sorry, it was like 10-15yrs ago so I don't remember too much about it. But I do remember that you could smell the rotten eggs a few miles before we even got to the parking lot, and that the tour guide was a the only man I've ever known (before and since) who made speedo's look like an international treasure:lick:

Oh and it was in Jamaica.

ETA: and you could also bathe in the sulfur springs if you wanted (I didn't)

Look at you being fresh!!!! :lol: Q

...wait im late and lost what happened to the Mammas secret recepie thread i read that it was locked but why??

exaclty its all game. i dont know why someone would try to burn someone elses progress and they know how much we care for our hair:nono:. and im mad she spent 13 dollars on two accounts :lachen:everything just sounds weird. and when she talked about her brothers relaxer she said she had a convo with him and she told him no this isnt my growth aid etc. i hope shes not pretending to be deaf because things like this arent funny at all
icon9.gif
I hope not either. Im not trying to be funny or say that all deaf people are like this but for a deaf person she wrote quite fluently:perplexed

I seriously doubt she even used that recipe.Assuming she meant actual pure/elemental sulfur and not MSM, or some other sulfur compound. Pure sulfur and water will form sulfuric acid a strong acid and the large .5 cup amount with a small amt of water would yield some concentrated acid, enough to cause a definite problem. SMH. Yeah that would require gloves, safety glasses and a fume hood, meaning you wouldn't want to come in contact with that internally or externally. Chemicals are nothing to experiment without knowing the proper way of handling and all reactions involved. I am glad she got "called out" and it is a shame that one would play around like that.
I was saying that same thing about water and sulfur causing a problem

So thank you for this!:yep::yep:

This is kind of what I was wondering.
So mixing sulfur and water makes battery acid....that's interesting.

ooo thanks :perplexed:lachen: ...i was a lil iffy bout that recepie. hope no one didnt go and actually try it. Im still reading thro the pasts posts ...buttt....is she still a member here??:ohwell:

I would pray for people to stop picking on her. The point has been made. She obviously has some problems and to keep poking fun at her is just plain childish. Who is the better person?:nono:
Me personaly Im not picking on her because if you really think about it this is a serious situation. People can get hurt:nono:. so she needs to be checked:smirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back