Have you seen this newbie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes the first one looked believable then there was a pincurl one, then someone had past cbl hair, then there was a rollerset that had too much height to it and really thick, the second to last one looked like 3a hair that might have been remy and another was bone straight with a part in the middle, it reminded me of bss hair and mind you that the hair was medium brown like the 2b color and the remy looking hair was jet black :rolleyes: i looked at it a few times. thats why the heart covered the faces in all the pictures:nono:

Thank you for the thorough breakdown

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

OH NO MA'AM!! I read up to about pg 25 or so and trust I was not about to order no 100% sulfur. That's why I was looking for the "newbie" to get an alternate recipe.

We'll both be in the unemployment line cause ya'll got me laughing at myself. I had to close my office door.

See I knew I wasn't the only one. I didn't go to Inspector Gadget School of Investigation like some of my sisters on here.

The Inspector Gadget School of Investigation
"Experts in uncovering the okie doke"

We'll teach you how to recognize when someone is faking the funk. Don't want to be a victim of the okie doke anymore? Just send your payment of 9.99 a month or 100/yr. We take paypal, credit, money orders, cash, and EBT.

OH NO MA'AM!! I read up to about pg 25 or so and trust I was not about to order no 100% sulfur. That's why I was looking for the "newbie" to get an alternate recipe.

We'll both be in the unemployment line cause ya'll got me laughing at myself. I had to close my office door.

See I knew I wasn't the only one. I didn't go to Inspector Gadget School of Investigation like some of my sisters on here.
But, wouldn't the other things in the recipe sort of dum down the sulfur?? Correct me if i'm wrong because i've never used sulfur.

lol, oh. I'm still confused,lol. Never used sulfur. Whatever it is, i'm guessing its not good.
it helps stimulate the scalp but 1/2 cup of pure sulfer that can really hurt someone. thats like using 10 drops of peppermint oil[essential oil] with 1 oz of water and your scalp would be on fire:nono:
i believe your only suppose to use 1 drop of peppermint oil per 2-3 oz

it helps stimulate the scalp but 1/2 cup of pure sulfer that can really hurt someone. thats like using 10 drops of peppermint oil[essential oil] with 1 oz of water and your scalp would be on fire:nono:
Okay! Thanks for clearing that up. I do think the recipe was pretty good though aside from that sulfur thing.

We'll teach you how to recognize when someone is faking the funk. Don't want to be a victim of the okie doke anymore? Just send your payment of 9.99 a month or 100/yr. We take paypal, credit, money orders, cash, and EBT.

oh snap, that one sounds familiar even to me. :blush:

Okay! Thanks for clearing that up. I do think the recipe was pretty good though aside from that sulfur thing.
i agree it could be used with sulfur 8 which has a lot of sulfur in it. im glad i read the thread thoroughly too not that i was going to buy all those products to make a growth aid lol

yes the first one looked believable then there was a pincurl one, then someone had past cbl hair, then there was a rollerset that had too much height to it and really thick, the second to last one looked like 3a hair that might have been remy and another was bone straight with a part in the middle, it reminded me of bss hair and mind you that the hair was medium brown like the 2b color and the remy looking hair was jet black :rolleyes: i looked at it a few times. thats why the heart covered the faces in all the pictures:nono:

Actually, I knew those photos where off kilter because of the different skin tones and noses and just all wrong like the rest of her shananagans. The 100% Sulfur, then different changes to what kind of sulfer power vs liquid. First she stated that she had not used it then answering someone else's post she said she did. Then she kept changing the original post to suit her fibs. She came back in posing as someone else with pictures, only to be caught with the same misspelling; "bountless" of the Boundless Tresses in both posts of both the OP and the elusive Newbie. :spinning: Lawd we're too old for this. :nono:

Seems to me that all of her posts were geared towards getting attention. Either something outrageously bad happened, or something outrageously, unbelievably good happened. :ohwell:

Well she got it. She is now in the LHCF hall of shame.

Seriously, it doesn't have to be like that though. I am going to pray for her and hope she stops seeking attention from others and just love herself enough to just be who she is. Q

Only 1 drop:ohwell: I thought you can use a 1/2 oz when you mix it with another oz of olive oil or something:look:

Last edited:
I have the recipe if anyone wants it. It calls for 100% sulfur.....but I think I think, in the end, she was referring to a 100% sulfur product.
And if I take that to mean a product where sulfur is the main active ingredient.
So if you choose to use it, make sure you sub something like BT,MTG, or Sulfur8 for that part of the recipe.

FYI I think the orange sulfur stuff whe was talking about was glovers sulfur grease. It comes in a yellow jar with a blue top.

Grown women picking on a child:nono:

ETA: does anyone know for sure that sulfur can burn you? I see a lot of people saying it but I've never really heard of anything like that until yesterday. I can't find any information pertaining to that on google, can someone fill me in? I have heard of sulfuric acid/sulfur mustard gas as highly caustic... I'm just curious about actual "mother nature" sulfur (which by the way is a mineral NOT a chemical)

Last edited:

I love that slogan. If ya'll hadn't already taken me to school, I'd be ready to pay my tuition right now. :lachen:

I TOLD YA'LL THERE WERE STILL OTHERS LOOKING FOR THAT RESCIPE. I HOPE FOLKS DON'T HAVE A SHIPMENT OF 100% SULFUR ON THE WAY.

I already tried to place an order but the vendor only used google check out and I don't have an account with them. So I was going to call local pharmacist instead.... I WAS ABOUT TO ORDER A POUND OF 99.09% SULFUR. I figured I'd make a batch for each one of my sisters.

I have the recipe if anyone wants it. It calls for 100% sulfur.....but I think I think, in the end, she was referring to a 100% sulfur product.
And if I take that to mean a product where sulfur is the main active ingredient.
So if you choose to use it, make sure you sub something like BT,MTG, or Sulfur8 for that part of the recipe.

FYI I think the orange sulfur stuff whe was talking about was glovers sulfur grease. It comes in a yellow jar with a blue top.

Grown women picking on a child:nono:
Thank you.

Well she got it. She is now in the LHCF hall of shame.

Seriously, it doesn't have to be like that though. I am going to pray for her and hope she stops seeking attention from others and just love herself enough to just be who she is. Q

I would pray for people to stop picking on her. The point has been made. She obviously has some problems and to keep poking fun at her is just plain childish. Who is the better person?:nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back