Have you seen this newbie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...I could not believe all that mess:perplexed that concoction seemed off base from jump, I'm glad ladies asked questions before deciding to take the leap and try it. If it does'nt make sense, don't do it:nono:

Well...I'm happy that I'm not one of those women so desperate to see accelerated growth that I jump on any and every bandwagon.

Totally off topic: I have 10lbs of 100% sulfur powder for sale. All interested parties send a pm. :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: :lol: @ :burning: (flash back :lachen:) remember that ya'll? :burning: :lol: okay i'm going to bed now:look:

LMAO I'm sure the threads will be up tomorrow
300px-Heatmiser.png

I thought she was claiming to be related to a celebrity or something and got called out. You know I feel so left out of the loop, I had no idea that is what his name meant. But I just wondered how was it associated with DP? I really don't know the story behind it and maybe I should just leave it. It may be something I don't want to know after all. :ohwell:

Its ok. I have absolutely no idea whats going on either. I don't even know what thread everyone is talking about.

I just think this one right here is hilarious.

But yeah, Nikos maintains the site. I'm sure he knows he has thousands cousins.

:wallbash: This stuff is getting old already....now lets MOVE ON. This shyt is getting better than those novelas i be watching on telemundo. I know is halloween...but damn enough with this scary stories. ENOUGH!!!!!!!! I think eveyone needs to stfu already. Yes i said it....no more drama like mary j would say.

:wallbash: This stuff is getting old already....now lets MOVE ON. This shyt is getting better than those novelas i be watching on telemundo. I know is halloween...but damn enough with this scary stories. ENOUGH!!!!!!!! I think eveyone needs to stfu already. Yes i said it....no more drama like mary j would say.

tell it to someone who can actually do something about it. as long as it's open, folks are still gonna comment.

The Inspector Gadget School of Investigation
"Experts in uncovering the okie doke"

We'll teach you how to recognize when someone is faking the funk. Don't want to be a victim of the okie doke anymore? Just send your payment of 9.99 a month or 100/yr. We take paypal, credit, money orders, cash, and EBT.

Enrollment is still open...

the mods will close it when they get ready.

the situation is over with anyway. all's well that ends well.

Hehe whatever..I was joking but you can't please everyone...absolutely ridiculous. I've had enough nonsense for today.

/sarcasm off

MSA AND FINALLY FREE!!!!

I LOVE YA'LL MAN!!!!! :bighug:

ya'll are some brave women and I LOVE YOU FOR THAT!

for reals tho!

ur both awesome

and so many others

but you 2 ride or die! u 2 are tha bomb to me! :notworthy:

we been to the mountain high and the valley low today.

dream team fo life!!!:lachen::lachen::lachen:

O.k. Infojunkie is back and I just have to say, Oh snap, ya'll didn't even take a break to go trick-or-treating?

Ladies the point has been made and the dead horse is now officially chilling at the teacher's supply store under the name "Elmer's Glue".

Mods, I ain't gon' be mad if you close it. My question was answered about 14 or 15 pages back.

Hope ya'll had a Happy Halloween!

Info - OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back