Have You Gotten Your 3 Inches?

CenteredGirl

Ladies,

It has been nearly 6 months since the beginning of the year. Have you gotten 3 inches? If not, why do you think?

I think I've gotten about 1.5 inches because I did some serious trimming AND I think my hair grows slower than average.

Do tell.

2.5 so far waiting till July. My last Touch up was January. But mu colors ends are damaged im babying them but I have dusted them. I will never color again.

Artemis -- your hair is beautiful (God bless). I'm trying to get my hair to grow and look healthy. How do you do it? I relax my hair about 2x a year because I don't want to get rid of all my curls but I also blow dry and flat iron (I wash my hair 1-2 times a week). I can't seem to get my hair to grow past my shoulders.

I would appreciate any advice.... :perplexed

And then some. :grin: Moisture is the truth, total retention! Without growth aids...though...MT is begging for a review. Hmmm.

Yup and more :grin:! I contribute this to washing my hair more, actually DCing and daily moisturizing, and of course my growth aides! I can't say vitamins though I take them when I remember...lol :rolleyes:. Also learning how to detangle my hair without pulling out unnecessary strands and knots!

I don't think I got 3 inches :nono: I had to do some trimming/dusking as well and with my last touch-up I didn't retain as much growth as I had hoped. I'm still working on it though :grin:

yup, but i just bc'ed off everything save for 2 inches.so i hope my growth rate continues into the rest of the year.

I'm not sure how much I got. Maybe a couple of inches? I also did a trim. I'd be really happy with 4" a year, though.

Wow ladies, I'm inspired by your growth! If you didn't make as much progress I respect your attitude. Right freakking on!!!!

Yes 4.5 inches due to growth aids (BT) and vitamins (biotin, nac, nioxin & viviscal). My hair also grows fast.:grin:

I'm not sure. I haven't relaxed since March and I have some mad shrinkage going on in there.

And my hair grows so unevenly I am going to guess and say I might have 1.5. I'll find out this weekend.

Nope I got about 2.4-2.5" and I fought for those...lol. Then I trimmed some off....so far I have kept about 1.75-2" this year.

Considering my hair only grows 1/4 inch a month, I'm thrilled and pleased with the 2 inches plus a lil that I DID get..... *lol* I really need to stay steady, because I know I could get 3 or 4..... :yep:

In the back I got 3 inches and the top and sides 2.5 I just trimmed a half an inch off the back. So it's all 2.5

I think I may buy a stimulating oil or cathy howse deep conditioner so I can get 3 for the rest of the year.

i wouldnt know, i didnt measure, then i did a mini-chop. i would say yes though just because of whats been going on the last 3 months.

my hair grows about 1/4 in a month, so i probably grew an inch that i didnt retain at all. the other half inch is still around and since i'm using BT i almost have an inch in a month.

I really don't know if I did, I may have cut it off in May when I cut 2inches. I'm going to really try my hardest not to trim until the end of the year. I haven't learned the fine art of trimming, cuz my scissor happy behind always go over board:wallbash:

Back