Have You Gotten Your 3 Inches?

Nope:ohwell:. I've received 2-2.5 inches of growth and retained all of it because I haven't trimmed yet. I do plan to trim 0.5" next weekend. The reason I believe that I didn't get my 3 inches is because my diet has been terrible:sad:. In the past(prior to LHCF), when my diet and exercise was on point, my hair grew relatively quickly. The next six months I'm focusing on my getting back on track with exercising regularly and a good diet.

nope! unlike being relaxed, i only obtained 1.5-2 inches since january. but when i was relax for some reason i feel like my hair just sprout like weeds in a garden. i cow daily or every other day if i'd forget, i stopped using grease, sometimes oils but rarely, i dc every 2-3 days, add protein on a need basis but mainly moisture. i don't use heat...i only keep braids up for 1-2 weeks max....maybe i'm still on the slow boat to china with the back to africa movement...this kinky stuff...huh:yawn: oh well, i'll try another 6 months.

I *think* I might have. I stretched the other day, and almost fainted. I don't measure, but judging by the pics, it looks like I got okay growth.

With that said, I still have like 4 in. to go until I reach APL. :laugh:

Attachments

• DSC00044.JPG
    DSC00044.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC00765-1.jpg
    DSC00765-1.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 8
I got mine, pics will be up to show in like 2 weeks. Oh it will also be my 1st anniversary, so I am happy to see where I will be......:rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure I did. I haven't trimmed once and I've been using MN for a few months as well as taking Biotin. My goal is 6 inches this year so I am hoping for another 3 or more by Christmas which will put me nicely right at WL :yep:

I probably grew about 3 inches. But too much flat iron usage and handling earlier this year took 1/2 to 1 inch. I'm glad for the 2 inches though because there were years when I retained 0 inches (and even went backward).

EMJAZZY I'm serious girl, this stuff grows slow + i got that bush hair! this shish can get some serious kinks!:grin: but it's all good, i still love me.

I have been doing some serious trimming! I'll be darn if I do all of this hair care stuff and have raggedy ends!!!! I know I have at least 2 inches even with the trimming but I will not be able to tell for sure until after my touch-up next month.

I don't think I did. And I'm quite disappointed considering I thought that I was a speedy hair grower. This coming weekend, I plan to straighten my hair and really tell by comparing pictures taken at the end of last year.

I think ever since I started detangling my hair:grin: I'd lose what grew. I haven't had a trim since last June and I just recently started babying my hair with DC and more frequent CWs

Not sure... I'm 6 months post and don't plan to flat iron until August possibly September. I'll know then :)

I didn't retain all of mines it started breaking in April due to heat damage which I am in the process of correcting but from my my pictures I know I retained at least 2 of my growth and it broke of about 1 inch after April.

Dec 2007
myhairlength-vi.jpg

April 2008 (You can see that it started breaking and the longest point is 3")
5_3bout-vi.jpg

Recent 2008 (Early June)
May25_08-vi.jpg

I didn't retain all of mines it started breaking in April due to heat damage which I am in the process of correcting but from my my pictures I know I retained at least 2 of my growth and it broke of about 1 inch after April.

Dec 2007
myhairlength-vi.jpg

April 2008 (You can see that it started breaking and the longest point is 3")
5_3bout-vi.jpg

Recent 2008 (Early June)
May25_08-vi.jpg

I'm impressed with your meticulous documentation. Good Growth Girl!:grin:

Back