Have you found a replacement for the pantene relaxed & natural mask?

Je Ne Sais Quoi

I am down to my last container and a half of the pantene relaxed and natchal deep conditioning mask. For anyone that loved the wonders of this dc treatment, have you found anything else you love just as equally if not more that is available?

I'm giggling at the fact that this stuff was discontinued in like 1976, and you still have some jars. :lachen: You musta bought up ALL the stock in your area! :lol:

omgosh, i remember i was devastated when i coudln't find this anymore. no warning, no nothin! i tried every other product from them. esp that curly line. one of their DC's for curly smelled incredibly similar and i thought i hit the jackpot. results were awful. up to date, nothing compares yet.

I'm giggling at the fact that this stuff was discontinued in like 1976, and you still have some jars. :lachen: You musta bought up ALL the stock in your area! :lol:
Leave me alone tiff tiff :lol: My heaart and soul are tied to that product. Shoot, now i'm wishing i didn't give my mom like 3 containers 6 months back :lol::lol::lol:

omgosh, i remember i was devastated when i coudln't find this anymore. no warning, no nothin! i tried every other product from them. esp that curly line. one of their DC's for curly smelled incredibly similar and i thought i hit the jackpot. results were awful. up to date, nothing compares yet.

Nothing has compared for me either :perplexed And when i called them some time ago they had the nerve to recommend one of the white folks type (i forget which one) so i tried it and it SUCKED

This was discontinued???
yeah :look: you got some extra containers?

Never found a Replacement...I am still mad about it!!!!
me too *sheds lone tear*

I am down to my last container and a half of the pantene relaxed and natchal deep conditioning mask. For anyone that loved the wonders of this dc treatment, have you found anything else you love just as equally if not more that is available?

I don't agree that this product has been discontinued, Earlier, this year, I walked into a BSS looking for this very product after I'd been to at least 5 other stores. This store had a full supply and I spoke with the owner who claims that he gets it regularly. It was about $6.50 a jar. I picked up 8 of them. I do agree, that this product is in tight rotation.

I've discovered that Hydrating Mask by One N' Only in the jar is a good alternative. It cost more, but I like it.

I don't agree that this product has been discontinued, Earlier, this year, I walked into a BSS looking for this very product after I'd been to at least 5 other stores. This store had a full supply and I spoke with the owner who claims that he gets it regularly. It was about $6.50 a jar. I picked up 8 of them. I do agree, that this product is in tight rotation.

I've discovered that Hydrating Mask by One N' Only in the jar is a good alternative. It cost more, but I like it.

whaaaat where do you live?!?

But if Pantene says they are no longer making this product and I can't purchase it anywhere online or in local stores that's all I have to go with. I wish I had access to the store you found these in. Thanks for the product recommendation too!

whaaaat where do you live?!?

Yeah, what she said.

I have not seen it anywhere here in the Bahamas for a long minute myself. I used to buy 3-4 at a time when I could find it but sadly, it is gone from me.

I do however use Moroccan Oil Restorative Mask and Moroccan Intense Hydrating Mask and I love them both but they are costly unfortunately.

hey hey does anyone have any suggestions of where I could find them in NY??? I can do queens, long island, brooklyn and the bronx!! :lol:

Umm

~taps @nappystorm on shoulder~

What do you mean you like this better? Why? Please explain the difference IYO.
Aggie. I don't know. Me and the Relaxer Natural line just didn't get along as well as the others :look:

It gives great slip and I can feel my hair getting softer instantly. I just hate the containers are so small.

@Aggie. I don't know. Me and the Relaxer Natural line just didn't get along as well as the others :look:

It gives great slip and I can feel my hair getting softer instantly. I just hate the containers are so small.

@nappystorm, I agree, the jars are painfully small but it was really concentrated and I only needed a little of it on my relaxed hair. Now that I am texlaxed - hmm, that same jar might not be so generous.

I just finished my last container of the Relaxed & Natural mask 3 days ago. I liked the Pantene Time Renewal mask just as much but I don't see that anymore either.

Beautiful lengths mask? I have never ever heard of this. Do they carry that at the usual places like target and cvs? what does the container look like?

I get mine from Wal Mart.
fpHiGPcmeDKFt5fE_0UKQNPhy6UTOM7NjYjM0nYupOyYNLvRAH_UAc-pVW0NymvQsLz6epxvMbhotzL3hbwt2nbCbFcLGK7ywLsP91oHGkZhp6ucAqbiNbmv0gzZCPyR-1LBBekc7Zu9r454i4kqU7bY-2tEOcibKCDGneNc46a_c_hVTwMYVA

yeah i tried that. i think that was the one that smelled similar to the relaxed and natural too and got my hopes up. with the relaxed and natural mask, NO HAIRS would come out after a dc. and breakage would come to a halt. i did not get similar results after using the beautiful lengths one. but maybe i'll try it again.....just to confirm...

Back