People who have tried or use Pantene Relaxed and Natural products

I am thinking about using the Pantene Relaxed and Natural Mask and I want to try the moisterizer. I also want to try the curls' line.

Which product did you use?

What is your view of the product?

Is your hair natural, relaxed, or other?

Does the effects of the product wear off within a few days?

Where did you purchase your specific product?

Will you re-purchase...

Thank you all.

I use the shampoo, the mask and have used the moisturizer.

I the shampoo is ok, the mask is amazing and the moisturizer I did not like. The moisturizer weighed down my hair and made it look greasy.

My hair is relaxed.

No?

CVS or Target.

Will you re-purchase...
The mask yes, the shampoo maybe and the moisturizer NO.

Hope this helps!

Thank you in the mix. You say the moisterizer made your hair greasy.. does it contain petroleum or mineral oil? Also, I am transitioning to natural (probably will BC in two months) do you think it will be pretty good for natural hair?

pantene relaxed and natural shampoo, and conditioner, also sometimes I use the 2+1 smooth poo and condish from pantene oh and the deep fortifying treatment to deep condition sometimes

it's ok gives my hair nice slip, i go back and forth with pantene and other products

relaxed

to me it's the same as most shampoos, I guess it keeps my hair good for a week or a bit under a week the norm.

any store duane reade, walmart, target wherever it's on sale.

Will you re-purchase...
yeah i go back and forth with using pantene, right now i'm back off

I like their products just not a staple of mine, it does work nice when I have new growth,

Which product did you use? Pantene Relaxed & natural conditioning Mask

What is your view of the product? I love it

Is your hair natural, relaxed, or other?Relaxed

Does the effects of the product wear off within a few days? never really paid attention to that.

Where did you purchase your specific product? Walmart,Target

Will you re-purchase...Yes its a staple

Thank you in the mix. You say the moisterizer made your hair greasy.. does it contain petroleum or mineral oil? Also, I am transitioning to natural (probably will BC in two months) do you think it will be pretty good for natural hair?

I just checked the label and I have the Pantene R&N Daily Oil Cream Moisturizer, which contains both mineral oil and petroleum, yikes (this purchase was obviously before my encounter LHCF, lol). I'm not sure if it will work well with natural hair.

Which product did you use? Pantene Relaxed and Natural Mask

What is your view of the product? Wow this stuff is absolutely incredible and makes my house feel like silk.

Is your hair natural, relaxed, or other? Natural - 3C

Does the effects of the product wear off within a few days? I've only used it twice but I don't think so

Where did you purchase your specific product? At a local BSS in Roxbury, Mass

Will you re-purchase... Most definitely!!! I regret not buying all the jars in the store! I should've snatched them all since they're hard to find. I don't even like Pantene. Boston ladies, don't ask me where I got it cuz I'm not going to tell you LOL j/k

Thank you all.

Shampoo, Conditioner, and Moisturizer

The shampoo made my hair tangle, the conditioner was ok, the moisturizer made my hair very greezy and weighed it down.

Natural at the time of use

Not sure because I washed it out after I used it.

Wal-Mart

Will you re-purchase...
Definitely no. I absolutely hated the product line. I had better results with just using regular Pantene products.

Which product did you use? Relaxed an Natural Breakage Defense Mask

What is your view of the product? I love it. Very moisturizing just which it came in a larger jar b/c it doesn't if last for two washes.

Is your hair natural, relaxed, or other? Relaxed

Does the effects of the product wear off within a few days?NO

Where did you purchase your specific product?Wal-mart

Will you re-purchase...Yes

I'm relaxed and I only use the Mask. That stuff is great. I keep it in stock. I usually get it at Target.

Which product did you use? Pantene Relaxed and Natural Mask

What is your view of the product? Wow this stuff is absolutely incredible and makes my house feel like silk.

Is your hair natural, relaxed, or other? Natural - 3C

Does the effects of the product wear off within a few days? I've only used it twice but I don't think so

Where did you purchase your specific product? At a local BSS in Roxbury, Mass

Will you re-purchase... Most definitely!!! I regret not buying all the jars in the store! I should've snatched them all since they're hard to find. I don't even like Pantene. Boston ladies, don't ask me where I got it cuz I'm not going to tell you LOL j/k

Thank you all.

Girl I cracked up where u said it makes my house feel like silk.:lachen:

I've never used any but could one of you lovely knowledgeable ladies plz tell me what is a hair mask and what it does cause more than likely I'll be buying tomorrow just because that is how bad my PJism is right now. LOL:ohwell::wallbash::look:

Pantene Relaxed and Natural Mask

I love this product.

Texlaxed

I don't think so

At Target

Will you re-purchase...
Yes, I need to go pick up some today.

Pantene Relax and Natural Mask

Love it. It leaves my hair moisturized. I have to be careful because my hair can become over moisturized using this product.

relaxed

nope

Walmart

Will you re-purchase...
Yes, indeed. It's becoming hard to find in my area and I need to find a back-up.

My mom bought the relaxed and natural moisturizer MONTHS ago....so since i'm running low on my usual...i gave this a try today...even though i'm pretty anal about not having any mineral oil or petrolatum or beeswax or parrifnum liquidium or lanolin in my products....i just wanted to see exactly why i hate thos ingredients...and i remember now why i quit moisturizers like this and pink lotion.....they don't really even moisturize!!:mad:

HOWEVER! I find that bc it does weigh the hair down some...it helps my bangs stay down while i have my hair pulled up in a bun:yep:....plus tomorrow is my shampoo day...i'm gonna give this product a week though.....i think i should blog about it.

shampoo, conditioner, and the moisturizer

when I was relaxed I loved it but once I went natural it did nothing for my hair, after washing my hair felt really dry and the moisturizer just sat on top of my hair and was very greasy

natural, but used when i was relaxed too

when i was relaxed nope

walmart

Will you re-purchase...
no, only because it does nothing for my hair

Shampoo and Conditioner
One time, it worked fabulously. Since, not so much. I'm not really a fan of the poo and condish, but the mask sounds great!
relaxed
I don't think so
Target
Will you re-purchase...
It's still on my shelf, I've found poo and condish that work better for me.

Back