PANTENE NATURAL&RELAXED MASK IS DISCONTINUED!!

i have a hard time finding the stuff

i only recently started using it

i got my first jar in target...there were only 2 at the time

and then i couldnt find it anywhere for a while

even went to target yesterday and there were none

found a random jar in stop & shop today...just one random jar
amongst a bunch of the white jar masks.

i really hope i can find more so i can stock up.

I thought it was discontinued months ago, but I still see it on shelves wherever I go so I guess they are being very slow about getting rid of it. I'm not entirely sure they are discontinuing it. That would be dumb on their part since so many people love and swear by it.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!:cry3:

:lol: Girl, stop dem tears..

We went through this months ago already, remember?

We emailed p&g then and they said it wasn't discontinued, just product dependent upon the outlet (e.g., Target, CVS, etc.), which may lead to difficulty in finding it on shelves.

*dey betta not discontinue my ish...

i saw two jars today in Superfresh and was tempted to pick them up, but not for 6-7$ a jar. :ohwell: i'll take my chances on that one; i have two or three jars anyhow.

Oh yea I emailed them on Saturday morning and they got back to me today.

It is has NOT been discontinued and they said that it is still available to wholesalers and retailers nationally but that if you have trouble locating the product at a particular store to share your interest with the store manager.

The rest of the email was just about how to locate the product through search engines and they gave me a link to a website that sells it.

See told ya'll they ain't getting rid of it :wink2:

:lol: Girl, stop dem tears..

We went through this months ago already, remember?

We emailed p&g then and they said it wasn't discontinued, just product dependent upon the outlet (e.g., Target, CVS, etc.), which may lead to difficulty in finding it on shelves.

*dey betta not discontinue my ish...
Ok girl, I went temporarily insane when I heard it was discontinued.:spinning::wallbash:

I'm ok now.:grin:

Oh good (thanks Noir), because I went to Target the other day for some NTM Silk Touch and since they didn't have any I figure I had to buy something and bought this. The only lonely jar on the shelf, now when I was looking for it b4 couldn't find it.

Oh yea I emailed them on Saturday morning and they got back to me today.

It is has NOT been discontinued and they said that it is still available to wholesalers and retailers nationally but that if you have trouble locating the product at a particular store to share your interest with the store manager.

The rest of the email was just about how to locate the product through search engines and they gave me a link to a website that sells it.

See told ya'll they ain't getting rid of it :wink2:

This is exactly what they told me as well. :yep:

Bumping this thread...

Target was the last place around here that carried the Pantene Breakage Defense Mask, please note the past tense. :look:

On my most recent visit to Targay, they no longer carried the mask only the poo & regular conditioner. There was no spot for it or price listing where it used to be.

Just wondering if this really is it, has this mask finally gone bye-bye? :nervous2:

I will be at Target at some point this week so I'm plan to check and see. It is not a staple for me but a great back up.

my local asian bss has a ton of this stuff. i still ahvent tried the one jar i did get so no need for me to stock up.

^^^ me either. i do however swear by the moisturizing conditioner for my co-washes. so i was surprised and disappointed when the mask left me kind of blah. now if they decide to ever discontinue the ORS replenishing conditioner there will be smoke in the city!:grin:

In my earlier PJ days I ran out and bought a good grip of this stuff because folks said it was the grail and it was going to be discontinued.

I need to have a sale....:look:

Bumping this thread...

Target was the last place around here that carried the Pantene Breakage Defense Mask, please note the past tense. :look:

On my most recent visit to Targay, they no longer carried the mask only the poo & regular conditioner. There was no spot for it or price listing where it used to be.

Just wondering if this really is it, has this mask finally gone bye-bye? :nervous2:

Maybe it's discontinued at certain locations? I just bought some 2 days ago and the Target I went to was well stocked.

I noticed a couple of ladies said they purchased theirs from Walmart, but the Walmart in my area does not carry the mask.

In my earlier PJ days I ran out and bought a good grip of this stuff because folks said it was the grail and it was going to be discontinued.

I need to have a sale....:look:

Me too, I have quite a few jars. For some reason it stopped working the same after I went thru 3 jars. I thought it would replace my Aveda DR, but nope!

I see it all the Asian beauty supply stores, Walmart, and Target. I bought a jar just because I heard it was being discontinued.

im assuming it they are now phasing it out or something as i dont see it on the pantene website but see a hair cream instead

Back