Have you experienced a "Change of Heart"???

beana

with your products???

When i first tried Salerm 21, i didn't like it at all... Now its my staple leave in.. Also, there are products i used to swear by that i never even think to use anymore (sebastian 2+1 conditioner, lacio lacio leave in ... although i may start using this one again, etc)

what have you rediscovered and how does it perform for your hair now?

I hated Salerm too when I first used it. I also hated NTM Silk Touch. But I mixed the two together and wow, they are amazing as leave-ins for my hair.

I didn't like Jamaican Mango and Lime at all when I first tried it. I decided to give it another go before I threw it out and the second time was the charm.

There are a whole slew of products that I revisit from time to time. On the second go around sometimes they make it into my inner circle of staples and sometimes I just use them for a little variety, which is supposed to be the spice of life. :D

Rusk Smoother was a product I purchased, and didn't use very much at first, it somehow wound up in the back of my cabinet. But once I consistently started using it, I fell deeply and madly in love. :p

This thread is so right on time. I remember trying Oyin's handmade products and giving them away after about two tries. Now I am thinking about using them again.

My beloved Garnier Anti-Frizz Serum. When I first tried it, it just felt like I had put some glue in my hair. I let it go to the back of the dresser until my roommate showed me how she used it. I tried it her way and my hair felt like silk. I got rid of the roommate, but the serum is staying for life.

B_Phlyy said:
My beloved Garnier Anti-Frizz Serum. When I first tried it, it just felt like I had put some glue in my hair. I let it go to the back of the dresser until my roommate showed me how she used it. I tried it her way and my hair felt like silk. I got rid of the roommate, but the serum is staying for life.

lol that is too funny :lol:
How do you use the Garnier anti-frizz serum?

Priestess said:
There are a whole slew of products that I revisit from time to time. On the second go around sometimes they make it into my inner circle of staples and sometimes I just use them for a little variety, which is supposed to be the spice of life. :D

Ditto.

If I have just clarified, some products dont work well, others dont work well until I have clarified. I just change up and use what works at the time.

amr501 said:
lol that is too funny :lol:
How do you use the Garnier anti-frizz serum?

Mostly on my dry hair. I smooth a thin layer over the top before I go out. I've also used it as a heat protectant.

Back