Most detangling leave in conditioner

sunbasque said:
Hey Anky, Im pretty set with my other products. I just need to find a good leave. I feel like im settling for less with Kiehls. Im not a fan of elucence products. Been there, done that. Ive been a certified PJ for years and believe me ive tried nearly everything including Rusk. I remember it was also pretty good. It was good as a detangler but wasnt very moisturizing.

Locksofluv aka, Mizanimami, are you talking about the silicon mix conditioner itself being used as a leave in? I have 3 jars and that will be very convenient. Or do they make a leave in too?

They make a leave-in. It's nice.:D

Although Rusk Smoother is my staple post wash leave-in, the product that I have tried with the most slip is Noodlehead from Sally's. It's nice and creamy and will allow the comb to glide through hair.

I have also noticed since I have been rollersetting and I no longer towel dry my hair, its made a big difference in terms of detangling when I comb through my leave-ins. The extra moisture really helps.

Good point Anky- i was thinking how about a nice rinse like the Pink desrol by lafier (sp). that rinse sets the stage for my leave in. The slip is just sick. At that point what ever i use for leave in is really good. Fresh perm or 8 weeks post.

Ladies, i got the noodlehead conditioner. Is that what y'all are using as a leave in? The leave in i sawy from that line was the curl creme but i didnt get it...help

Nixx said:
So on the front of your bottle on the top in yellow writing there isn't anything that says 'High Shine Leave-in Hair Conditioner'? That's what my bottles say.

lol Mine Does too...

Lacio Lacio is great for detangling

Last edited:
Back