HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BURNED?

pookeylou

I'm doing some research on the the extent of the experiences that women have had with relaxers/texturizers.

I created a survey and would like to hear about your experience...good or bad, with relaxers/texturizers.

I am trying to get an idea of the scope of damage/non damage some have experienced and an idea of the perception of our highly textured hair in general.

If you can answer 10 or so quick questions, I would appreciate your help.

Loccorg.com

Dear Mods...I know this is not a "hair care/tips/reviews" topic, but from looking at the main page of the forum, quite a few of us stop in this section alot...I was hoping this topic could stay here...at least until many have had an oppurtunity to read it...if at all possible.

Thanks to all in advance who participate in the survey.

<font color="red"> Please note: Loccorg.com is a new organization set up to research the use and effects of relaxer/texturizers. It is also designed to promote the idea that our highly textured hair does not need chemicals. It is not designed to judge, critisize, condemn or attack women who use relaxers/texturizers. Please keep that in mind when viewing the site and the survey. </font>

[ QUOTE ]
blackhair said:
I did it for U.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you so much! I will post later the results of the survey.

Thanks again to all who participate and share thier experience.

Done
smile.gif

Bless ya'll...each and every one.

I will post the results at different times....or add a link so that you can see the results.

I cannot thank you all enough for helping out with this research.

Thanks for taking time out of your day to help with this project.

[ QUOTE ]
MizAvalon said:
Done! Will we be able to see the results at some point?

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely! Since part of the sites mission is to research this experience...the survey will probably be there for the length of the site. I may eventually put up a chart so that the results can be viewed after you take the survey...but until I get web site literate...you just ask me and I will post the results.

Thank you all so much for sharing your experience.
smile.gif

Thanks again ya'll. I posted this survey on three hair forums, so hopefully I will get a broad range of responses. It is really neat to see behind the scenes how people think. I will give a result later today when I get the chance.

THANKS AGAIN TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED!!!

Alliyah...that fro in your avatar is FIERCE!!!!!

Back