Has anyone ever confronted the other woman?

LoveCraze

Naturalista
I was thinking bout the series Scandal and how the first lady Mellie confronted Olivia in a round about way about her involvment with her husband. Would you ever confront the other woman or just the SO who was doing the dirty deed??

Besides the SO/DH, I would be haunted by what she looked like, her voice etc. and general appeal so I'd have to if I were to stay. If I didn't (which would be best) it would be an everyday struggle for me. I would need to de-mystify her.

Other than that, maybe not....

ETA - after reading the responses I wanted to ask, what do you mean by confronting? Like "what are you doing with my man" beat down mode?
So for clarification I would want to confirm the information. I'm assuming it's an 'I heard' type of situation. Not a "you got caught."

Last edited:
I don't see any problem in someone confronting the other person if they know them.

Say if it was your best friend, or sister then you might feel betrayed by them as well as the dude.

In the Scandal instance, while they aren't close friends, Liv is smiling, hugging and laughing with the wife while she bumped uglies with him on the side:ohwell:
My friend did this when she had her affair. The wife really, REALLY liked her and tried to befriend her. They hung out a couple of times and chatted fairly regularly, sometimes about her husband.:nono:

When it all came out Wife lit a fire under my friends *** for being so fake. I think she deserved it:look: Wife was worse with the Husband, even gave him a beatdown, but still definitely had some choice words for my friend.

If it is a completely unknown person, I don't think they should be confronted in most cases. Its just the partner who deceived her and lied to her face.

I think you should only confront the other woman if you know her. Otherwise, I say no. Most women don't even know that they're a party to an affair. They just think they're dating a man....not somebody's husband or boyfriend. It's the man who sets their sinister plan in motion. They should be the ones who deals with the consequences.

I think a wife should do whatever she really feels like doing, whatever she thinks will make her feel better. Of course the husband is the main offender.

I would not confront the other woman. For what? Regardless of what she tells me, it will not make me feel better. Plus, I did not marry her or am in a relationship with her. I was confronted before and did not know I was the other woman. I ended up comforting her.

Last edited:
Husband - Both will be confronted IN FRONT OF EACH OTHER because I'm the WIFE & I will do as I please.

Boyfriend - Nobody will be confronted. I will simply throw up the DUECES & bounce.

Back