HairVeda's Whipped Baggy Cream

gorgeous86

I purchased this product earlier this year after hearing the great reviews. I tried to use it as a moisturizer for my ends. It was Ok :perplexed. I just came from the Hairveda website and I see that the ingredients are almost completely different than the one I bought earlier this year.

Ingredients in my Whipped Baggy Cream (Purchased earlier this year):

Glyceryl Stearate, Coconut Oil, Nature's Jelly, Cetearyl Alcohol, Proysorbate-60, Stearyl Alcool, Sunflower Oil, Allantoin, Proppylene Glycol, Aqua, Isopropyl Palmitate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Carbomer, Benzophenone-4, Stearic Acid, Fragrance

Current ingredients (taken from HairVeda's Site):
Water, Glycerin, Ricinus Communis Oil, Beeswax, Lauryl LAurate, Copernicia Cerfera Wax, Ceteryl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Steryl Alcohol, Sunflower Oil, Allantoin, Isopropryl Palmitate, Germall Plus, Fragrance.

Have any of you tried both versions of this product, and if so, was the newer version better than the old version?
Is the new batch keeping your ends moisturized? I may give this product another try since the ingredients look alot better.I have attached a photo of th Whipped Baggy Cream that I have.TIA.

Attachments

• 100_0096.jpg
    100_0096.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 78
WOW....i didn't know they were different. I have the old one too. I think i may buy the new one....but without the wax. i wonder if she'll modify it

The wax helps keep twist-outs and braid-outs smoother/less frizzy for natural hair. I'm not sure if that's why she included it in this formula but that's what I find when I use it.

I'll take 12 ingredients over 20 anyday :yep: Plus, all those parabens have been removed. I never tried the older version, but the newer version is fine by me :grin: My hair just adores it!

i never tried the old version, but the new one sucks! i'm tryin to use it up as a body lotion, and my skin gets to feelin all sticky.

Mine doesn't look like the one shown in the pic. It has glycerin as one of the main ingredients. I'm not in love with this product. It leaves my hair feeling sticky, even when I only use a teeny bit. I'm not trying to knock her hustle, I'm sure it's fabulous for some folks.

I have the one with beeswax in it, and I don't think its a great product but I'm still going to use it up. I'd rate it as okay.

Dang ya'll I was really looking forward to trying this product. I know at one time she had the old version and the new version available b/c some like the old while others like the new......

Thanks guys..... I think i'll save my money and try something else. I really wanted to love this product, but it just isn't happening.

Dang ya'll I was really looking forward to trying this product. I know at one time she had the old version and the new version available b/c some like the old while others like the new......

Yeap she did have that, but this formula is Totally Different, I can't wait to try this New 4B Hair moisturizer that she is working on, Anyone know when this will be available?

Back