Hairveda.net - Anyone use these?

Well, I must say that I have tried some of my stuff and...
:love: !!!!! I have used the shealoe butter, the vatika frosting, and the baggie cream. I can't wait to use the shikakai bar and the oil. I think all of them will be keepers. If there are larger sizes available, I will be getting them next time. Thanks, Billy!!

Is the Vatika frosting out of stock or is it no longer available for sale? I just went to the site and I didn't see it. :(

Lanelle said:
Is the Vatika frosting out of stock or is it no longer available for sale? I just went to the site and I didn't see it. :(

I didn't see it either. Maybe BJ will see this thread and give you an update.

For those who have the Vatika Frosting & Shealoe Butter: How are you using these for your hair? My order should be getting here soon!

PJ's Gone Wild. That is all I wanna say.

MonaLisa and Brownie518 I am mad at both of you.
*You know darn well it's so hard on me!*

Geeze Louise ! I am just seeing these new replies!!!
:love:
Im glad you all are liking everything.:p If you have an questions on usage or need help with ANYTHING please hit me up! I'm always here!

Thanks for making my day!

BJ your products are great! I've been using them for a couple weeks now. I have the vatika frosting, the whipped baggy cream and the shikaki oil. When I first used the whipped baggy cream I used it to set my pincurls before I went to bed. I didn't use a baggy or anything I just tied my hair with my scarf. When I took my pincurls out in the morning my hair was so unbelievably soft! My curls didn't stay in.:eek: I use the vatika frosting now before bed. My hair is so soft and bouncy all day I can't keep my hands out my hair. I did a braid out yesterday. I moisturized with NTM silk touch leave in and sealed with vatka frosting. My braid out was so soft and moisturized. I keep trying the poducts with different hairstyles and scenarios, and they haven't failed me yet. Now I'm off to get the almond glaze. Thanks!!

jnicole said:
BJ your products are great! I've been using them for a couple weeks now. I have the vatika frosting, the whipped baggy cream and the shikaki oil. When I first used the whipped baggy cream I used it to set my pincurls before I went to bed. I didn't use a baggy or anything I just tied my hair with my scarf. When I took my pincurls out in the morning my hair was so unbelievably soft! My curls didn't stay in.:eek: I use the vatika frosting now before bed. My hair is so soft and bouncy all day I can't keep my hands out my hair. I did a braid out yesterday. I moisturized with NTM silk touch leave in and sealed with vatka frosting. My braid out was so soft and moisturized. I keep trying the poducts with different hairstyles and scenarios, and they haven't failed me yet. Now I'm off to get the almond glaze. Thanks!!

I had a similar experince this morning. I used the baggy cream to braid my hair in my little box braids when I undid my hair I had the Cree Summer look and it was so soft. It works with the humidity in the air.:)

I'm glad you like them as much as I do~:creatures
Take care sweetie!

The words "glaze" and "frosting" just sound so, so.....INVITING! LOL!!! YUM!!!

p1

I must say Hairveda products are still my staples, especially the shikakai bar and oil, Vatika frosting, and almond glaze. I can't use any kind of gel at all, even the so-called natural ones...they all break my edges. The almond glaze lays my edges down so well and moisturizes them at the same time. They are getting thicker and thicker, and that says a lot for someone who has hereditary thin temples. There a several new, fabulous-sounding products on Hairveda that I can't wait to try, especially the new AshaOmega hair vitamin. It's a hair growth vitamin oil in a roll-on bottle that you roll on your scalp. That just sounds so cool! If the Shikakai oil would just get back in stock I could try some of those great new things over there!!!!:spinning:

I just started using the AvaCoco oil and I love it! Excellent sealer. I also have been using the new conditioner, 24/7 Moisture (I think that's what it's called). It's nice. Nice moisture and detangling for my cowashes. It is good for my final rinse, too.

The PJ in me forced me to make a purchase. I've been watching my shopping cart since last Friday and decided to take the dive...:yep: I ordered:

Vatika Frosting- 2 for $8.50 sounds like a steal to me, even if I've never used it lol

Shikakai Hair Oil- I've been researching shikakai herbal oil and this sounds perfect

SheaAloe- I want to try this on my dd 3c/4ab natural hair

I got my PJ fix for the day :eyebrows2

I ordered the shealoe and vatika frosting yesterday, I can't wait to get it...I plan to use the shealoe for moisture and the vatika for pre-poo and sealing. After reading all the reviews I hope I'm not too tempted to taste the frosting. :lachen: I want to try the 24/7 cond. too, so that'll be next up for me.

I got my stuff in the mail yesterday and it was like Christmas in September! The Vatika cream smells like a DREAM, I think I'm in love! I love the almond scent of the Shikakai oil as well. I used she SheaAloe on my feet after my bath, put on some socks and woke up this morning to extra soft feet! I also massaged my scalp w/the Shikakai oil last night then after applying my water-based moisturizer to my ends, sealed w/the oil as well. I put my hair in 2 braids, scarfed and went to bed. I woke up 2 late to wash my hair this morning, but I just took the two braids down, shook my hair out and went to work. I've received so many compliments and one person said particularly that my ends looked very moisturized! I'm going to try the Vatika cream tonight and I'm SO excited! I'm most def a new convert. When my 30-day spending freeze is over, I'll be ordering more Vatika (just cause of the smell :lick:) and the CitriNilla hair mask. Oh yea, I wanna try the almond glaze as well. I'm bought the SheaAloe for my daughter's 4a natural hair and I guess I'll try that tonight as well...

I'm talking WAY too much :blah: I just always get excited at the thought of a potential staple!

Is anyone still using these products? I was checkin out Medmunky's fotki and her ends were TO DIE FOR!! She said she used BJ's whipped baggy cream. Is this still a staple in yall's regimen?

lmao. i need some vatiks frosting. and even though i have more than half of my cocasta left im scared i might run out so i need another bottle to make me calm down.

Back