Hairveda products are amazing!!

I still have mine from last spring lol. I haven't had to place an order since November, but if I had money this week, I'd find SOMETHING to buy lol.

OT: I'm narrowing down my field of products so I may be selling more stuff soon. Getting ready to move into a smaller place and I'll have NO room for all this crap!

Can you send up the Bat signal when you start selling stuff....

I got my whipped gelly but I wanted to try vatika frosting but yall beat me to it and its sold out. Well I hope the gelly works good on my hair

Whipped gelly is AMAZING. I love it

Now the vatika frosting is not saying sold out, so I guess she still has some. But I already bout 3 whipped gellies so im good.

ok I broke down and ordered the vatika frosting lmao I couldnt help it.

Junkie! :lachen:

Wanted to thank you for this...

I was going on very little sleep and even after you said this...I was still in "challenged" mode...

then I looked up...

and was like...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

I had the Vatika F...but I put it back...I still have a jar in the fridge I haven't even touched yet.

Had to make sure I got my whip, green tea butter and a cocosta oil (did this around 6 ish a.m. this morning before work).

*waiting for conditioner sale :look:*

Ask me what the hale I was doing up then. I couldn't sleep for nothing last night.

Seriously it was such a whirlwind this morning I don't remember everything I ordered and what the total was. I need to check my e-mail. I don't need to buy anymore Hairveda for the rest of the year. Well I do want to try out the new Hydrasoft Spritz when she puts that out but that's it.

You don't need to order NAIR OTHER PRODUCT!!!!:lachen:

Please share your feedback after you've used for a minute...

off topic - did you get the qvc free shipping email?

I sure will give a review cant wait to try it .

I did receive the email,i already had a order already in:nono::nono: good looking out.

I got two bottles of Cocosta Oil (love that stuff) and a bottle of the whipped clouds to try. I accidently sent it to my house! I usually have these things sent to school so I don't have my mom hounding me about my semi-PJ habit...oh well

LOL the same thing happened to me! I had to IM hairveda and ask her to ship it to my school address. I'm so excited to try hairveda, although I only bought the vatika frosting and the whipped cream.

i love hairveda but i already have everything except the protein duo. it seems my products will last me for a while. i almost forgot i had 3 full jars of vatika and a full bottle of cocasta and avosoya. thats not including the almond glaze and conditioners.

i just got my order from hairveda im going crazy right now!!! OMG!! the smell is like a candy factory lol i bought whipped gelly, moist condtion 24/7, cocasta oil, vatika frosting, ashaomega scalp booster, whipped cream and the stirinillah deep conditioner. this came to a whole lot due to shipping and i live in the uk i should have just bought everything lol

The whipped clouds is my new love. I use it when on my cornrows under my wigs and when I take them out my hair feels so soft. Its not heavy or greasy at all.

i just got my order from hairveda im going crazy right now!!! OMG!! the smell is like a candy factory lol i bought whipped gelly, moist condtion 24/7, cocasta oil, vatika frosting, ashaomega scalp booster, whipped cream and the stirinillah deep conditioner. this came to a whole lot due to shipping and i live in the uk i should have just bought everything lol

When did you order?

i broke down eaaaarly this morning and bought the Whipped Gelly and the Green Tea butter so hopefully I like both..wanted to try the Vatika... but you know how y'all do, lol

My order from 3 months ago is done, done, done! I used the last of everything except vatika frosting and moist con last night. I will be ordering sometime next week, but have no idea what exactly(of course my staple poo and con).

Whipped clouds sounds interesting....

I got the SheaAloe, Cocasta Oil, and whipped baggy cream this week. Two of the three are a winner, I'm not too crazy about the SheaAloe, I thought it would have been a creamy consistency. I love the smells of all of them. I'm going to keep working with the SheaAloe and figure out what I want to try next. So far, I'm pleased!! :yep:

I got the SheaAloe, Cocasta Oil, and whipped baggy cream this week. Two of the three are a winner, I'm not too crazy about the SheaAloe, I thought it would have been a creamy consistency. I love the smells of all of them. I'm going to keep working with the SheaAloe and figure out what I want to try next. So far, I'm pleased!! :yep:

Wha??? Whipped Cream was out of stock when I ordered. UGH!

I know you want to keep working with Shealoe. If it does not work for you hair it is an excellent skin moisturizer. My skin is extremely dry and it works for me.

Did ya'll see she plans to introduce bath & body products in the fall? I'm so there. I've been using Shescentit & Jasmine's products but of course I can add Hairveda to the mix even more( I use avosoya as a body oil in addition to shealoe as a moisturizer). My skin is special and it requires natural products.

She had bath and body products before (like '07) but I don't think she was happy with the formulations. Hopefully this time will be sweeter. Whatever happened to the type 4 butter/Dulcis Creme????

She had bath and body products before (like '07) but I don't think she was happy with the formulations. Hopefully this time will be sweeter. Whatever happened to the type 4 butter/Dulcis Creme????

I think she is still not happy with it so she is still working on it.

I just saw that the new version of hydrasoft should be ready late summer. Good thing I just ordered Juices & Berries from Oyin to help me out. I'm not loving the current version of hydra anyway. I'm using it as a detangler vs a moisturizer.

I don't see it on the site at the moment...but during the time of the sale...it definitely stated a timeline window for processing and it definitely was in the WEEKS range...not days...

so my expectation was to wait for weeks and I knew that when placing the order.

Luckily my order was not a conditioner re-up...so I'm good..

Sad thing is I forgot I ordered for a minute but yeah I'm not expecting anything until end of this month beginning of next.

i ordered a ton of stuff, didn't ship yet though.

i just oiled my hair with the vatika frosting, man oh MAN!!! i know it's gonna be so soft in the morning.

Back