Hairveda products are amazing!!

im now in love with the sitrinilla. my relaxed hair hated it and i used it several times. it made my hair feel hard most times and other times it just did nothing.
my natural hair loves it though. i deep conditioned with it today and my hair was soooooo soft. then i sealed in my kbb hair milk with the vatika frosting(now that its melted) and my hair is still so soft. i will be ordering more next month. but since i have a twa its good because this 8oz jar will last me a long time. shoot i had a 2 oz sample of miss jessies deep conditioner and i used it like 6 times already.

^^^^yea it did. because i was so about to sale it lmao. but it works so well. my hair still feels nice, infact i just took my hand out my hair to type this lol.

Mona,Have u received any other information from the post ofc i keep checking and the site has not been updated i need my hairveda fix please tell a sista u heard something.

:lol: I saw you got your order!

the f**** over this way....supposedly attempted to deliver around 9:40 a.m. today. they just couldn't do it yesterday when I was home in the morning typing my thesis out. :wallbash:

at least I know it's at the post office...I will pick up early Saturday morning..:yep:

Eisani
Re: Hairveda products are amazing!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonMaria
Umm Eisani, aren't you on a No Buy Till Dec 09 challenge or something? :lachen:

BTW is BJ still selling those gallons of conditioner? Because I didn't like the Moist Condition Pro but my hair fell in love with the Moist Condition 24/7. Let me know if you wanna sell me one of your bottles :drunk:

Love the new signature, your hair looks great!

Y'all keep killing me with these random dates. I never said 6 months, I never said December. I'm just trying something new to use up some stuff. As far as the gallons go, try e-mailing her to find out. I know when I got mine they weren't even on the site, but she still sold them. Since I have so much stuff, I've only used about 1/4 of my gallon of 24/7 and I have until November to use the rest :look:. I'll pm you.

*nothing was even said to me about this...I know somebody heard me say I'ma need to reup on salon size by years end...I knows it..*

Okay: I ordered items from SheScentIt and Hairveda exactly One Nano Computer Click from each other.

I got my SheScentIt items over a week ago and have not seen my stuff from Hairveda (first time ordering from Hairveda).:drunk: Still waiting................

Not directed at poster...but to the post...cause I keep seeing this sentiment/posting come up around sale time...

does anyone think that it's possible...just...maybe....Hairveda is handling more orders during a sale period and overall...than shescentit...and that accounts for the differential in turnaround time...

not going to add that it was posted that there would be a potential wait for products...

...if you can't handle the wait...it probably would be better to seek out an alternative..just sayin...

if you want da shiznit hairveda....u may have to wait....that's the dilly...

Not directed at poster...but to the post...cause I keep seeing this sentiment/posting come up around sale time...

does anyone think that it's possible...just...maybe....Hairveda is handling more orders during a sale period and overall...than shescentit...and that accounts for the differential in turnaround time...

not going to add that it was posted that there would be a potential wait for products...

...if you can't handle the wait...it probably would be better to seek out an alternative..just sayin...

if you want da shiznit hairveda....u may have to wait....that's the dilly...

Thanks alot. It was my very first time ordering from this Company. Naturally, I was concerned because the $ had been taken out of my Account. Now that I know what happens around their Sale time, I will be more cognizant of that.

However, I did recieve an e-mail from them today letting me know that my order has been processed. So everything is good. Thanks again.:yep:

Eisani
Re: Hairveda products are amazing!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonMaria
Umm Eisani, aren't you on a No Buy Till Dec 09 challenge or something? :lachen:

BTW is BJ still selling those gallons of conditioner? Because I didn't like the Moist Condition Pro but my hair fell in love with the Moist Condition 24/7. Let me know if you wanna sell me one of your bottles :drunk:

Love the new signature, your hair looks great!

Y'all keep killing me with these random dates. I never said 6 months, I never said December. I'm just trying something new to use up some stuff. As far as the gallons go, try e-mailing her to find out. I know when I got mine they weren't even on the site, but she still sold them. Since I have so much stuff, I've only used about 1/4 of my gallon of 24/7 and I have until November to use the rest :look:. I'll pm you.

*nothing was even said to me about this...I know somebody heard me say I'ma need to reup on salon size by years end...I knows it..*
@ the red: perhaps somebody didn't see the post. Somebody ain't coming off the big bottle, just willing to share some, so if the other somebody needs something, somebody needs to holla @ somebody...:look:
Still nothing over here.. Im last on everybody's list!!!
HUSH.

I guess I'll fix myself a drink and make this my weekend project to go through these posts....lol. I really want to try these products now that I'm deciding to transistion.

My bad, I thought you said December 31, 2009 at 11:59pm :lachen:

I will PM her and I hope she says yes.

To the ladies complaining about not receiving your drugs products... the last sale she had back in November was crazy and I didn't get my products for 4-5 weeks. Trust me you'll get it. Maybe it'll be some time in June, but you'll get it LOL I don't know the behind the scenes but I do know that these women on this forum will go e-gangsta on you if you complain about BJ LOL :grin: Not me, I'm a lover not a fighter.

We lays down the law :badcop:

Disruptors and folks who don't read will be handled real proper-like :boxing::brucelee::bat:

And for the freaky ones :sandm:

:giggle:

Last edited:
i deep conditioned again this morning with the sitrinilla conditioner. i wanted to make sure yesterday wasnt a fluke lol. my hair came out so soft. it was done for 2 hours without heat, just a plastic cap. yep, im happy with this stuff.
but i must say my natural hair doesnt seem to be happy with the cocasta oil. it seems my natural hair only like light oils so i use the thicker oils like castor, cocasta and evoo in my conditioner mixes. it still loves the vatika frosting though.

@ the red: perhaps somebody didn't see the post. Somebody ain't coming off the big bottle, just willing to share some, so if the other somebody needs something, somebody needs to holla @ somebody...:look:

*awkward pause*

My bad...:look:

It was the Theraflu talkin...not me:nono:...I don't even remember posting that in jealousy..:look:

i deep conditioned again this morning with the sitrinilla conditioner. i wanted to make sure yesterday wasnt a fluke lol. my hair came out so soft. it was done for 2 hours without heat, just a plastic cap. yep, im happy with this stuff.
but i must say my natural hair doesnt seem to be happy with the cocasta oil. it seems my natural hair only like light oils so i use the thicker oils like castor, cocasta and evoo in my conditioner mixes. it still loves the vatika frosting though.

*alert....alert....

potential hair exchange board sale item alert....

alert....alert...*

I got my order today 6! The whipped gelly smells good but OMG the vatika frosting smells good enough to eat! I cant wait to try them out. I already used a lil bit of the whipped gelly on my edges and it made them soft and moisturized! I think these will be staples of mine!:yep:

Back