Hair Tutorial: Nautilus Bun using Marley Braid Hair - Video

Me likey too :yep:! Thanks for the tutorial. I actually did a bun today using Marley braiding hair and I think it'll be a good PS for the winter.

I am going to alternate between this style and a couple of curly half wigs for the fall/winter. I considered Senegalese twists but cannot justify spending $200. I really need to practice doing my own extensions.

Glad ladies are finding the video useful.

Just stopped at the BSS to get color 4 but it is too light. I'm sticking with color 2.

I wore this style this week for an MRI. You can't have metal in your hair so no half wigs or bobby pins. I also didn't want to wear a twist out since it would be squished while laying in the machine. This bun was the perfect solution. Even the MRI tech couldn't believe it had no pins.

Iluvsmuhgrass

Yep, totally secure. I've had this bun in all day between doctors appointments, on the subway (up and down stairs), on the bus, and to a apartment complex meeting (up and down more stairs). It has not moved at all. I suspect that if it was silkier hair, it might have slipped out.

I want to try this so bad. Is it really secure?

Back