Hair Photos-Normal Rollerset

lonei

Hi ladies, i decided to do a normal rollerset today, not like my ponytail set. It took much longer but it was easier to comb through the sections. It still came out frizzy at the top so I had to flat iron it as usual. The photos are in the lonei3 album, take a look..

Allandra said:
Girl, if I could rollerset my hair as neat as you, I would walk around in my rollers. You go girl. :up: :up:

ya know?!!! I love your rollersets! I need to brush up on my skills. Can't wait until mine are picture worthy because right now.....:look: . . . welllllll . . . we still got a lil work to do over in this camp.:lol:

Very nice and shiny!! :) :cool:

lonei said:
Hi ladies, i decided to do a normal rollerset today, not like my ponytail set. It took much longer but it was easier to comb through the sections. It still came out frizzy at the top so I had to flat iron it as usual. The photos are in the lonei3 album, take a look..

Your rollerset came out beautifully and the rollers look so nice and neat. :yep: Was it worth doing the normal set compared to the ponytail set?

Lonei, I am doing a touch up this weekend and I was wondering if I could use a dryer attachment (the ones that attach to blowdryer that speeds up the drying time) to do a rollerset? Your results really inspire me.

Isis said:
Your rollerset came out beautifully and the rollers look so nice and neat. :yep: Was it worth doing the normal set compared to the ponytail set?

Thanks everyone but I have seen much better on this board! Even though this set was easier to comb through the smaller sections, it took much much longer and it still came out frizzy, I was hoping to leave the curls as they were but the roots/frizzy sections did not allow it. I may still do it sometimes but the ponytail set was much easier and provides much straighter roots.

Alli77 said:
Lonei, I am doing a touch up this weekend and I was wondering if I could use a dryer attachment (the ones that attach to blowdryer that speeds up the drying time) to do a rollerset? Your results really inspire me.

I go under the hooded dryer, but I'm sure it would work but make sure you try to distribute the heat evenly. Let me know how it goes...Thanks

lonei said:

And while you were trying a normal rollerset, I tried the ponytail set. I didn't get as far as two rollers before I decided it wouldn't work for me. My ponytail holders kept sliding down towards the roller and I had to redo the section over--so frustrating. :ohwell: I guess its back to normal sets for me.

lonei said:
I go under the hooded dryer, but I'm sure it would work but make sure you try to distribute the heat evenly. Let me know how it goes...Thanks

I'm going to get the Ion soft Bonnet dryer today, the one that looks like a space ship:lol:! I will post results this weekend.

Back