LONEI CUT HER HAIR!!!

DDtexlaxd said:
Gosh, you scared me w/ the title!:eek: your hair looks great! Can u feel the difference w the no lye? Do you have to moisturize more? I always thought touching up a lye relaxer w a no lye was a no no.:lol:

It is still wrapped from thursday believe it or not, but I'm going to a boat party tonight so I will take pics and update you. I use to have no-lye, all my life except for the past 2 years, I have never had a problem with dryness apart from when I would blowdry. I could definately feel a differnece in the relaxer process, it was so gentle and bone straight like I like it!!! I thought that too, but I consulted my cousin who owns her own salon and she said thats rubbish, and theres no problem, she did however say not to do a corrective over the lye as that would be asking for trouble seen as I done it before.

Hey Lonei!! You have always been one of my inspirations, but just so you know... the problem, I believe, is with your choice of lye relaxer. That Motions is notorious for underprocessing the hair... I've experienced it and many people have complained the same. I don't use no lye, but lye. Affirm regular lye formula is what I use. Your hair looks great.

Your hair looks great! I am sure it was a big step but it was worth it. Your hair is so thick and healthy and it is still long. Beautiful absolutely beautiful.

Back