LONEI CUT HER HAIR!!!

Your hair looks beautiful!!!

OT ... but, ladies, check out Lonei's myspace page. Giiiirrrl!!! ... that voice!!! ... did they ever play your music on bbc 1xtra?

LiLi said:
Your hair looks beautiful!!!

OT ... but, ladies, check out Lonei's myspace page. Giiiirrrl!!! ... that voice!!! ... did they ever play your music on bbc 1xtra?

Thanks everyone. No, they have never played it on bbc 1xtra. Are you from england, and why do you ask?

Thanks

It looks GREAT!!!! Now I dont feel as bad about the 4 inches I cut off last weekend due to a bad relaxer (I now have bald spots in the back section of my head :( ). Your will grow back healthier, thicker, and stronger. Have fun growing.

lonei said:
Thanks everyone. No, they have never played it on bbc 1xtra. Are you from england, and why do you ask?

Thanks

No, I'm not from England; I'm just always on bbc 1xtra. I ask because they are always featuring new artists so that may be an outlet to get your name out there. :)

Your hair looks very healthy and THICK, I love it! You have convinced me to do a mini big chop because my ends are looking sparse. I have reached a few inches past brastrap, but it does not look pretty...this is all the convincing I needed to get rid of my thin ends!

my eyes got big as moons when I saw your subject title!!!:eek: my heart started beating fast......I was thinking I KNOW lonei didn't cut all of her hair off!! lol

but anyway..it is BEAUTIFUL!! your hair looks so healthy and full!! you did a great job on your cut as well!! jus great!!:)

apples said:
my eyes got big as moons when I saw your subject title!!!:eek: my heart started beating fast......I was thinking I KNOW lonei didn't cut all of her hair off!! lol

but anyway..it is BEAUTIFUL!! your hair looks so healthy and full!! you did a great job on your cut as well!! jus great!!:)

Me too! But it still looks great and you will be surprised it will grow back in no time!

Lonei - your hair looks great. You made the right decision in cutting the ends. It really gives you a much more healthy look and you don't have to look back. Your hair will grow back in no time. You obviously have some styling skills. Did you self relax/trim?

As I posted in your fotki:

Gutsy move! And it looks damn good.

One more point in favor of trimming ;-)

chestnutblonde said:
It looks GREAT!!!! Now I dont feel as bad about the 4 inches I cut off last weekend due to a bad relaxer (I now have bald spots in the back section of my head :( ). Your will grow back healthier, thicker, and stronger. Have fun growing.

I'm sorry you had to cut yours too, but it will grow back, hair is a growing organ...

LiLi said:
No, I'm not from England; I'm just always on bbc 1xtra. I ask because they are always featuring new artists so that may be an outlet to get your name out there. :)

Thanks babe

honey_jammz82 said:
Your hair looks very healthy and THICK, I love it! You have convinced me to do a mini big chop because my ends are looking sparse. I have reached a few inches past brastrap, but it does not look pretty...this is all the convincing I needed to get rid of my thin ends!

Yeah, i understand, sometimes you need to see other people do it to give you the courage to do it yourself. JenniferMD was one of my many chopping inspirations.

anky said:
omg :shocked: it looks yummy and lush!

Anky, my roots are no longer texlaxed!! I went back to no-lye and will wait for the rest of this mess to grow out, I know we shared the same problem, but not no more!!!

lala said:
Lonei - your hair looks great. You made the right decision in cutting the ends. It really gives you a much more healthy look and you don't have to look back. Your hair will grow back in no time. You obviously have some styling skills. Did you self relax/trim?

No, not this time, I have a really good friend that did it, shes not a professional, but is just really good at hair. My sister thought I went to a stylist, but I didnt. She relaxed, coloured and trimmed and I rollerset and flat ironed.

Gosh, you scared me w/ the title!:eek: your hair looks great! Can u feel the difference w the no lye? Do you have to moisturize more? I always thought touching up a lye relaxer w a no lye was a no no.:lol:

Back