Hair Albums that Inspire you

dontspeakdefeat said:
Awwww! Girl, your hair is da bomb!!:grin: :grin:
Thanks girl!! I can't wait till it gets as long as some of the other naturals!! If I keep up with your supergrowout challenge I'll be there in no time!!

There are many. But I like Southerngirl's the most, nice hair and a simple regimen. In fact I went out and bought the Mane & Tail detangler because she uses it, and I haven't used M&T for about a year. :p

Southerngirl-beautiful relaxed hair
Bblnbrnsuga-one of my inspirations to go back natural (bantu-knot out was stunning!)
Den1
Modelchick

I saw Adrienne0914's album long before I became a member of this site. She is still an inspiration for me.

Afashionslave: I look at her album ALL the time. I am just so impressed at the versatility of her hair. Amazing! :yep: And Bubblnbrnsuga.... *homer simpson drool*

And Dontspeakdefeat is always coaching me and being my cheerleader :weird: What a great woman!

There are many more women who inspire me (mostly naturals/transitioners) All of you! You all are wonderful!

I love browsing through everyone's albums and the photo gallery. Though I can't remember all the names, I'll say: Nay, Hairlove, Skeegeesmb, Unlvgirl, Beverly, Adrienne, Simplycee, Mrslee...there's more, lots more. Thanks for inspiring me to take better care of my hair.

Anky,

You reminded me, I forgot the naturals, for me it's Afashionslave and Asha97. I saw Afashionslave's album a while before I joined the forum too, very nice hair.:)

I've seen so many album since I joined let see the the two that I can remember Babygurl, Dontspeakdefeat, Adrienne...

I would have to say

Poohbear: :littleang (She is just so cute! I am going to adopt her as my little sister :D I am loving her transition. When I transition, I will steal :cool: some of her dos)
Dontspeakdefeat: (very informative :user: ; beautiful pictures)
Kitchen_tician: (I love her hair. Her hair is beyond beautiful!)

Because I'm starting out short, I'm giving a shout out to all the ladies who started out short ... that i can remember of course, i'm sure there's more... Anky, Sylver 2, DSD, Nice and just to name a few other influentials ... SouthernGirl, Skeegesmb, and JenniferMD.

anky said:
And Dontspeakdefeat is always coaching me and being my cheerleader :weird: What a great woman!

There are many more women who inspire me (mostly naturals/transitioners) All of you! You all are wonderful!
Awww, shuck! Thanks Anky!

bludacious said:
I would have to say

Poohbear: :littleang (She is just so cute! I am going to adopt her as my little sister :D I am loving her transition. When I transition, I will steal :cool: some of her dos)
Dontspeakdefeat: (very informative :user: ; beautiful pictures)
Kitchen_tician: (I love her hair. Her hair is beyond beautiful!)
Thank you:grin:

carribslc said:
Because I'm starting out short, I'm giving a shout out to all the ladies who started out short ... that i can remember of course, i'm sure there's more... Anky, Sylver 2, DSD, Nice and just to name a few other influentials ... SouthernGirl, Skeegesmb, and JenniferMD.
Awwww, thanks!!:grin:

I really look forward to Babyblue's updates :grin: I don't visit that many albums 'cause I'm trying to not spend TOO much time on-line. But I definitely peep her hair out on a regular basis.

Kha's album also leaves me :eek: :eek: :eek: She knows how to work that hair.

Dangerouslyshy amazes me with her versatility. She's like that character on "Alias." You never know what look she's gonna rock from one week to the next.

Supergirl was the FIRST album I saw. So she will always have a special place in my heart.

And I can't name them all, but I've got mad love for all of my natural sisters in general (Y'all know who you are ;) )

Most of my picks are girls with my hair type. Nothing against the other hair types out there. But it is just harder to see progress with type 4 a/b. And when you see it, watch out......

Sylver2-my fave, love the hair picture
Dontspeakdefeat-informative and great progress (another fave)
southerngirl- I just love your hair...that's all so purrrrrrrty
Jamaica?? I don't remember her whole screen name...
Poohbear- " what they do girl ".....you are just filled of great questions
Isis- I like your pic's......I do not remember if we have the same hair type, but I remember :eek: at your pictures.

and last but not least myself...When I believe I am not making progress I go to my pictures and remind myself that I am.

thanks hottopic... that's how I learn, by asking all these stupid questions...even if it means asking them over again for clarity! :weird:

hottopic said:
Most of my picks are girls with my hair type. Nothing against the other hair types out there. But it is just harder to see progress with type 4 a/b. And when you see it, watch out......

Sylver2-my fave, love the hair picture
Dontspeakdefeat-informative and great progress (another fave)
southerngirl- I just love your hair...that's all so purrrrrrrty
Jamaica?? I don't remember her whole screen name...
Poohbear- " what they do girl ".....you are just filled of great questions
Isis- I like your pic's......I do not remember if we have the same hair type, but I remember :eek: at your pictures.

and last but not least myself...When I believe I am not making progress I go to my pictures and remind myself that I am.
Thanks Lady!!

Nay said:
I really look forward to Babyblue's updates :grin: I don't visit that many albums 'cause I'm trying to not spend TOO much time on-line. But I definitely peep her hair out on a regular basis.

Kha's album also leaves me :eek: :eek: :eek: She knows how to work that hair.

Dangerouslyshy amazes me with her versatility. She's like that character on "Alias." You never know what look she's gonna rock from one week to the next.

Supergirl was the FIRST album I saw. So she will always have a special place in my heart.

And I can't name them all, but I've got mad love for all of my natural sisters in general (Y'all know who you are ;) )
loool Thank you Nay...Im trying to keep my super grow out year "interesting"....lol

Your album was the first album I looked at and so was peachtree...I was transitioning when I joined and was in aw over both of your hair albums...I couldnt wait to be natural :( but I had a setback and had to texturize my newgrowth, unfortunately...I might try again next year!!!

Great thread!!! I really like looking at albums. So far as inspiration...first for me is AJamericanDiva. I love her attitiude and versatility. Hopefully, I can follow in her footsteps.

Dontspeakdefeat has to be one of the most positive people I have encountered in my life.

Anky- Its so inspiring to see her growth and she's my weight loss ICON

Kitchen_tician has just a gorgeous mane.

AudraChanell -BEAU-TI-FUL!!!!!!!!

Isis33- Her hair is MY dream :love:

Dreemssold-her album convinced me to get back to Surging!! :yay:

I could go on and on, but I'll stop here. I see ladies on here everyday who make me proud and inspire me to keep going!!!

Back