Growth Aid Question

Hot40

I need details on growth aids that will give me 1 inch per month for the next 5 months. A lot of you ladies are great at suggestions.

Hope to get aids without bad side effects. :perplexed

Thanks

Megatek gave me 1 inch the first month and 3/4 inches for the next 2 months, I went from about just about EL to NL in about 2 & a half months. I'm gonna start using it again after my next relaxer. It's a strong protein so you're going to have to be careful with other proteins, you can get it in a 2 oz. jar if you just want to try it out.

The main ones I've heard about on this forum are:

ovationtherapy- www.ovationhair.com
megatek- www.eqyss.com/mega_tek.asp
gro-aut- www.myfasthairgrowth.com
chlorella - any health food store/website

I just started chlorella, so can't give you any input on that yet. I haven't tried the other ones mentioned either. The only one I can give personal insight on is:

Beauty4ashes- www.discoverb4a.com, their products not only helped me to retain the hair I had left but to grow out. They are a lil' pricey though, but well worth the costs.

Happy growing!

Biotin gave me some great hair growth but it did slow down. I believe when you first start using something,you get one good spurt and then it slows down.

I'm trying to alternate the growth aides to push an inch out of all of them...but there are a lot of factors involved. Some growth aides can take longer to take. I just need three inches! For APL that is.

I use Shapley's MTG / Sulu Max Gro on my daughter, and she continues to get great results. I know most don't like it because of the smell, but I can say it's consistent.

Biotin gave me some great hair growth but it did slow down. I believe when you first start using something,you get one good spurt and then it slows down.

I'm trying to alternate the growth aides to push an inch out of all of them...but there are a lot of factors involved. Some growth aides can take longer to take. I just need three inches! For APL that is.

Thanks I tryed Biton and worked ok, just did not like what it did to my skin. How many mg are you taking?

Megatek. I have to agree with megatek. It is doing wonders on my hair in thickness and length. I would def recommend it . I use it daily and follow it up with a rich moisturizer. I also seal with profectiv healthy ends.

Thanks I tryed Biton and worked ok, just did not like what it did to my skin. How many mg are you taking?

1000 mcg to start. No breakouts. When I did the 3000mcg, I played connect the dots with my skin. Once I incorporated 1000 mg of Vitamin C, NO BREAKOUTS~!

Vitamin C is great and you get the added benefit of a stronger immune system.

OT: If you feel yourself coming down with the flu, take 1000mg of Vitamin C 2x a day and you will wake up feeling like a new person!:yep:

i just started using bee mine a couple of days ago so i'm not sure how effective it is. but it smells great! i have the strawberry-kiwi scent

i just started using bee mine a couple of days ago so i'm not sure how effective it is. but it smells great! i have the strawberry-kiwi scent

Keep me posted on your growth. I just started the Bee Mine in Mango so I did some "before" pics the other day. I can't wait for my APL reveal!:lick:

Back