Topical Growth Aid For Edges!

Gro aut oil is the best smelling sulfur growth aid in my opinion.
The ingredients are simple and it's actually easy to make at home. I used coconut oil, evoo, lavender, peppermint and sublimed sulfur. It also contains amla, biotin and sesame oil, but I didn't want to use my biotin pills and I don't have amla/sesame.
I'm on the site looking....which oil is it? I see a couple

@mzteaze how much iron are you taking a day? i was upping my iron intake but i read on here that it can be dangerous. i was doing 60 mg a day. now i just take it once a week

I take blackstrap molasses in a smoothie along with a easy dose of Ferrofood (made by StandardProcess). It's easier on the stomach than most formulas and not constipating. Ferrofood is 10 mg according to the bottle.

For years Ive tried everything for my traction alopecia spot. Claudie's, emu oil, jbco, that sulfur oil someone on the board was selling, the proven hair growth blend......among other things. I'm thinking of trying monistat but I thought I tried some sort of MN back in the day with no results. This thread is right on time cuz I'm really wanting this area filled in.

Have you had your vitamin D and iron (ferritin levels) checked? If not, you might want to get the blood work checked with both FIRST. I was thinning in a few areas because I needed to supplement BOTH.

Also, check your diet. If you aren't drinking enough water AND eating enough protein - this too can affect your hair growth.

Take supplements - multivitamin, biotin, MSM, garlic - try any or all.

Lastly, once you pick your growth routine - TAKE PICTURES. For years I didn't because I didn't want to be bothered. But, this time I was able to tell almost immediately which approaches work because I have weekly pictures that track my progress.

Back