Good places to meet men....

yuhlovevybz

Offline!

Okay ya'll, I'm bored. I knew something was wrong today when I was sitting in my office and a tall, somewhat handsome man walked by. I was like :lick: :blush: :grin:. Of course, all he needed was directions to the airport. :rolleyes: The guy working at the gas station also had me eye-seckings him.

So yeah....it's been awhile. I've been so busy with work and getting my online courses together that I haven't been 'out'. My only bestie has a boyfrann so she's done with all the clubbing and going out. :rolleyes: She's a faithful good girl now. I never go to clubs alone anyways, ever, and won't date a guy I meet at the club for obvious reasons.

SO here's the question...whats a good way to meet guys? Without the awkward online dating and forced conversations. I just wanna know what I can do on my bored weekends where I can get myself all cutsie and just hang around and pick somebody up. Any suggestions/stories? :grin:

^ Those are more like just-in-passing. People in a hurry looking for something, or standing in line ringing up a purchase. Not really a good time to try to 'click' with someone, let alone hit on them! Plus I'm never one to express interest first....

Maybe its just where I live, but for some reason I always see some nice looking men at the library or bookstore.... The fact that they like books is a plus for me too. But I don't think looking cute for library is neccessary..... Lol

At athletic Meetup events (rock climbing, water rafting, biking, intramural sports, etc).

OP aren't you in college? I'm sure there's plenty of men on your campus...try meetup.com, coffee shops in your area that doubles as a lounge/bar. Spoken word/poetry slams, museums, art galleries. Basically anyplace you have interest...there's always the internet

OP aren't you in college? I'm sure there's plenty of men on your campus...try meetup.com, coffee shops in your area that doubles as a lounge/bar. Spoken word/poetry slams, museums, art galleries. Basically anyplace you have interest...there's always the internet

Online college :( but the library near by does have poetry slams I've always been curious about. Ill give it a go.

School, dance socials, the gym, the library, wine tasting (I wouldn't because I don't like meeting men at alcohol induced events) museums, art shows, sports bars, pool halls, bowling alleys, street fairs.

Back