Global Goddess Coconut Alma Revitalizing Hair Treatment!

Glib Gurl

So ladies, I've been itching to try the Global Goddess Coconut Alma Revitalizing Hair Treatment for a while now, but there was no way I was going to pay $45 for it! So, I hopped on eBay and found it for about $15. At first I tried using it as a general moisturizer/sealant when rollersetting and, quite frankly, wasn't all that impressed. But I decided to finally *gasp* use it in accordance with the directions on the package as a pre-poo treatment. (I am about 1 month post-relaxer and my hair is feeling a bit dry and crunchy thanks to the colder weather so I figured, "Hey, why not?")

Last night I poured it on my dry hair and put on a conditioning cap and went to bed. This morning my hair was nice and moist and untangled beautifully when I shampooed and conditioned (with my normal Nexxus products). After towel-drying and applying my usual Matrix Biolage Leave-In and BB Growth Oil, my hair feels like buttah!

Just thought I'd share!

when i first started looking into healthy hair care i came across this oil. i never ordered it but i wanted to so bad. after joining this site i got hooked on coconut oil and then amla oil. i went and looked at this oil too and noticed the ingredients and decided i didnt need it. but you bring up memories lol.
glad to know it works.

I'm glad to see a review on this stuff, too. I agree that for $45 dollars I wouldn't buy this, but for $15, my curiosity might have won out too! I think Miss Shalini is just getting over on all those people too scared or insular to go to the local Indo-Pak grocery and get that $5 bottle of Vatika. It's great that at least it works.

Back