Global Goddess Coconut Alma Hair Treatment! - On Sale

I just started using it...I got it on sale...smells delish :lick:...But I'd like to give a product at least 2 months before I start raving and/or slamming...:rolleyes:

I use it as a prepoo...and then I shampoo and condition and i've been using a little before I wrap it..My hair hasn't been mad at all...

You know God is good! I was about to order this from Victoria's Secret tonight! I first had to log on here to see what's going on and here it is on sale. You know I had to buy 6! I have never tried it before but what a way to do so. I go 6 for less then I would have for just 1 at VS.

I have it, got it cheaply on ebay, the deal here is better. However, I have not used it enough to say what it does. I would buy more at this price but no need to have it just sitting on a shelf. Hopefully someone will give a good review, the ingedients are awesome.....

Got my three bottles - came to a final total of $14.14 after discounting...
I can live with that...

its a nice mixture of oils...can't believe the regular price was 45.00 for one bottle...that is insane..

FYI
Global Goddess Coconut Amla Hair Treatment
Ingredients:
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Fragrance (Parfum), Prunus Domestica Seed Extract, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit (Amla) Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf (Neem) Extract, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, D-Limonene, Linalool.

I love her book: Passport to Beauty. It has homemade/natural beauty secrets from around the world. I was actually on her website (Global Goddess) last week because I wanted to try her hair products but her stuff is too expensive. I'm so glad Ameri??? website has it on sale!!!! Too bad they dont have her other products.

Doggone it...

I could not pass up this sale ...90% off ..I had to get it!!! .....I can't believe it is 45.00 for a 6 oz bottle...I googled it and there are some good reviews out there...

Thanks AngieB for then coupon -

This sounds like some good stuff. I wonder how it compares to Dabur's Vatika Oil since it is coconut oil based enriched with amla oil too.

Man, I just bought this on ebay for 14.95 and thought that I was getting a good deal. Oh well. It smells so good. I put it on my ends at night because I saw that tip on one of my fav blogs- http://www.tiawilliams.net/blog/2007/04/mane-event.html

At this price maybe I'll buy more to pre-poo with

I know what you mean about Ebay, I had 3 bottles for 35.00 on my watch list and that was a bargain, but still not better than this and with the coupon. I am thinking about making a purchase.

See, this is why I love this forum! I ran across this stuff when I was researching Vatika and Amla oils. I dissed it in another thread because of the price. I joked about getting the $4 version at the Indian grocery! Ask and ye shall receive!
Good thing too because the Vatika oil I bought STINKS! I haven't brought myself to put it in my head because of the smell. As soon as I saw the post about this stuff smelling good I ordered my 3 bottles--yay!! Thanks Phoenix11!!!
:bighug:

ETA: I didn't get $1.99 shipping but it applied 2 discounts of $1.35 each. Hmm? Whatever! It was still crazy cheap compared to regular price.

Last edited:
So you can only use it as a pre-poo? How does it work as a sealant?

Im going to use it as a sealant and whatever else I can use it for. Even though I didn't pay 45 dollars for it, it shouldn't be used for just one way, im pretty sure you can use it for other ways. The lady in the video just put it in her hair and it had good results without washing it out.

Dang I don't even know what this stuff is but I'm about to order!!!

I know huh, me too... Just sounds so exciting-don't wanna pass it up. My DH is going to kill me, he swears if you all said so I would buy swamp land:drunk:

Last edited:
Back