Give Me THAT Hair

Syrah

Ok. Let's have some fun.

If you could have any celebrity's hair (weave and lace fronts included) who's would it be???

A Keys: I LOVE LOVE LOVE this braid out look. Kinda funky, Kinda fresh. A lot of fun.

launchPhotoDisplayer.php

Amel Laurrieux. Lots of fun:
images

And for some straight hair, I'm loving this look on Beyonce:
3-1.jpg

What are your picks???

These are some people who's hair i wanted more than anything when i was a kid

Silky hair
-tatiana ali
-Chilli ( TLC)...avatar
-maia cambell
-and lloyd the singer (he's a new addition)

Just liked for no reason
--Tracey Dash
--Fancy (jamie foxx show)

Natural hair
--Mari Morrow
-Tia & Tammara (relaxed & natural)
--Luaren Hill
--Angie stone
--anada lewis
--Erykah Badu

hair that I wanted:

Jill Scott, Queen Latifah(on her Living Single Days), Tatiana Ali, Aaliyah, Kimora Lee Simmons to name a few!

Here is one - Leela James

leela1.jpg

Or this one - Stephanie Suthers

Either one will do just nicely! :yep:

Last edited:
When I was little, I used to pray I could have Ananda Lewis' hair. I also loved Chilli and Tatiana Ali's hair. But now, I want Macherieamor's hair *drooling*..... I think she qualifies as a LHCF celebrity, so I'm not cheating :-D

Here is one - Leela James

leela1.jpg

Or this one - Stephanie Suthers

Either one will do just nicely! :yep:

Wow
Are they like 4b or something?
Because their hair looks almost straight...do they have really small/tight curls, or does it look like its been blown out alittle?
DANG! I dont know much about shrinkage, but i wonder how long these females hair really are!

Wow
Because their hair looks almost straight...do they have really small/tight curls, or does it look like its been blown out alittle?
DANG! I dont know much about shrinkage, but i wonder how long these females hair really are!

It was probably blown out.

Sheesh...how could I forget Tracey Ellis Ross? I love the versatility of her hair .

EllisRossTracee1_0428_HW_SS.jpg

088_traceeellisross_cbsupntca05.jpg

Tracee%20Ellis%20Ross-2.JPG

traceeross.jpg

Not to mention...she can dress her ass off. She always looks funky and fresh while looking effortless. And she knows how to accentuate her ASSets. :)

Wow

Here is what Leela looks like blown out she is a natural and I am not sure but she is somewhere around a 4, can't confirm it though. Her hair is discussed a lot.
leela3.jpg

Stephanie is the Owner and CEO of Hairobics she is a natural and does not use heat on her hair. I don't know of any pictures in existence with her hair blown dry. If anyone has any please feel free to share. Her texture is 4a/b.

Last edited:
From back in the day...I wanted Jayne Kennedy's beautiful, long bouncy hair!

OMG Pinkskates, I've been looking for this lady's name forever!!!!!!! Somebody used to have a black and white pic of her in their avatar. Her hair and body was ridiculous and I was like that's my idol. I can't find the pic though.:ohwell: But I agree her hair is BEAUTIFUL!

Sheesh...how could I forget Tracey Ellis Ross? I love the versatility of her hair .

Not to mention...she can dress her ass off. She always looks funky and fresh while looking effortless. And she knows how to accentuate her ASSets. :)

I agree...Tracee, Amel...I can't think of anyone else...

Originally posted by Imstush
OMG Pinkskates, I've been looking for this lady's name forever!!!!!!! Somebody used to have a black and white pic of her in their avatar. Her hair and body was ridiculous and I was like that's my idol. I can't find the pic though.:ohwell: But I agree her hair is BEAUTIFUL!
th_JK.jpg
th_JK3.jpg

Here's our girl, Jayne Kennedy! She will always be my Hair Goddess!

I've always LOVED Mya's hair. Halle Berry's hair is always beautiful, long or short. And Kelis, too. (but I really like the free and wild look on her better)

blackf_107.jpg

blackf_61.jpg

You want hair like hers? Go to the bss and buy it.... Like she did! LOL!

i always thought that was her real hair?! oh well. it always looks beautiful.

oh, and how could i forget Kenya Moore. Thick and lush and jet black, LOVE IT.
SMoore.jpg

stompprem18.jpg

For me, it's Diana Ross with the Big Hair! :) I never cared that she used pieces. I just wanted my hair to look like that since I was a little girl! (I got it once, too, from an over-zealous stylist! :lol: I was so happy, but as soon as my mother got me home from the salon, she promptly put my hair back in its usual ponytails!!! :ohwell: :( :lachen:)

diana-ross.jpg

8871-diana_ross1.jpg

Back