Getting Fenugreek powder out of hair

Urban

Has anyone had any problems getting fenugreek powder out of their hair? I bought some this past weekend and tried it out tonight ... I mixed the powder with v05 and just applied like I would normal conditioner ... now i've got these bits that won't come out :look:

What's strange is that the powder it's self in the packet appears yellow, but the bits I've got in my hair are colourless-like .... do you reckon this powder might have been mixed with some sort of filler? :ohwell:

Anyone have any suggestions on getting this stuff out?

yes yes. i mulched the SEEDS into a paste, it's actually in my fotki. while i loved the results the mess was horrendous. i still had some remnants in my hair and i used oyin products that time and my hair smelled like pancakes but i could pat my hair and dust out the residue.

i mean, you can always rinse your hair again to get it out, it doesn't stay in.

the powder was even more of a PITA for me to use and i thought it wouldn't be because hey, it's powder. but nope. maybe that's why i still have that bag of powder in my drawer since way back when.

but i had to rinse, condition, comb comb comb to try to get out the bits.

I was thinking of trying this again and just wanted to check if anyone replied. Thanks Empressri. I ended up having to condition 3 or 4 more times over the week to get it out. Phewf!

I shan't be doing this ever again! lol. Don't do it people :nono:

The 1st time i used Fenugreek powder, same thing happened to me...however I loved the results too much to swear off it so i had to be creative...lol... what I do is make a tea out of it...strain it with coffee filter then mix the tea with whatever conditioner Im using...same results without the mess

I just take the pills...I added it to my amla mix one time and left it in overnight and the pancake smell was SO STRONG that I had trouble sleeping because I felt like I was stuck in iHOP or something...

Back