Funny thing happened....

Kawaii1

So recently my older sis did the BC. She was already natural but she had bleached blond hair and wanted to go back brown. Well we met up for an outing and she was talking to me about hair and I told her how I only used shampoo once a month and just cowashed all the time. She knew what cowashing was and I was a little surprised but I have seen the term else where so I kept talking. Then she asked me if the bun my hair was in was my "protective style"? I was like :eek: are you on my forum and she started laughing and saying maybe. And I was like LHCF and she said yeah. So I am really excited because now I have a sis that I can :blah:
about hair and it is cool because she thinks this is all great and she is happy that my hair is growing and says it looks good and it's the longest she can remember( I whacked my hair off my freshmen year in HS and that was like 10 years ago). Oh and my DH actually complemented the health of my hair (which is great because usually you get comments on length but a man :shocked: noticed the health). I am rambling any way my other sis thinks I am obsessed but her hair is jacked so I don't care. I said all that to say ....... Hi sis, you big fat lurker! Hurry up and join.

I never thought the first person on the forum I would meet in real life was my sis :grin:

That's too funny! So what's her name on here?
My sister is on here too, but only likes to read and never posts. We can talk about hair for hours though.

She hasn't officially joined I am just waiting. Hurry up lady!!!!

I finally found someone to dust my ends for me because I am too scared to go to the beauty shop. That's not happening.

Very funny :lol:. I wish I had a sister that I could discuss hair with. I tried talking to some of my friend and cousins about LHCF and they looked at me like :ohwell: or :rolleyes:.

Cool!!!! I wish my bald headed sisters (and mama :blush: ) would join :lol:

Back