Tolle

Team Fluid
I started my journey in Nov-2009. I needed to grow my HORRIBLE hairline in and thicken up my hair. I still have lots of work to do but with the help of you wonderful ladies here is my progress thus far:

This is my starting point from 11-2009

This is me today 2-2010
I was some sad about this yall, I thought I had damaged myself beyond repair. with your encouragement, support, and suggestions I now see the light and want to say:thankyou:

Well,….I never thought anyone would ask me what im doing to my tore up from the floor up hair but this is what I’ve been doing.
I wash on Sundays with Giovanni smooth as silk, deep condition with alter ego garlic condish(I mixed honey and ors pak wit it cuz it didn’t seem to give me enough moisture or slip alone) I also apply nioxin scalp therapy to my hairline only. I use these scalp drops very similar to cren(ECHOS HERB Invigorating Lotion for Weak and Thin Hair). NTM leave in sealed with coconut oil.
I co wash on Wednesdays and do the same DC I do on Sundays. (no scalp drops)

Every night I apply a mixtures to my edges (organic castor oil, rosemary and lots of peppermint EO) I put the NTM on every night to entire head for moisture.

Attachments

• hair 007.jpg
    hair 007.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
What a blessing! Congratulations!

I started my journey in Nov-2009. I needed to grow my HORRIBLE hairline in and thicken up my hair. I still have lots of work to do but with the help of you wonderful ladies here is my progress thus far:

This is my starting point from 11-2009

This is me today 2-2010
I was some sad about this yall, I thought I had damaged myself beyond repair. with your encouragement, support, and suggestions I now see the light and want to say:thankyou:

wow ! that some great results.. i aslo put my edges thru therapy thanks to LHCF.... what did you to for yours??

Wow...that's awesome!!! :clapping:

Now you know we need the scoop on what methods you used!!

That's great progress. What caused that kind of damage and what have you been doing to improve the condition?

Wow! What an improvement! My hat is off to you, 'cause the edges and the hairline for me is the toughest area to nurture and grow. You did a great job!:grin: Now share your secret prayer and product with us.:rolleyes:

Back