Wow-look at your hairline coming in nice and thick. Yay! Thanks for that reggie, I still need to improve my temples.

Wow...DO WORK!
Where did you get the Echos Herb lotion? Online?

nope, got it from dominican salon. I was apprehensive about buying it b/c I went in looking to spend $30 on alter ego garlic condish, this stuff was $38! all in all I think the $68 was well spent:yep:

your hair looks amazing. are you natrual your hair look so thick

HA! :lachen:now thats the best compliment Ive heard in my hhJ. stretching relaxers and no direct heat. I struggle with my thin hair(check my albums)
you really made my day

I started my journey in Nov-2009. I needed to grow my HORRIBLE hairline in and thicken up my hair. I still have lots of work to do but with the help of you wonderful ladies here is my progress thus far:

This is my starting point from 11-2009

This is me today 2-2010
I was some sad about this yall, I thought I had damaged myself beyond repair. with your encouragement, support, and suggestions I now see the light and want to say:thankyou:

Well,….I never thought anyone would ask me what im doing to my tore up from the floor up hair but this is what I’ve been doing.
I wash on Sundays with Giovanni smooth as silk, deep condition with alter ego garlic condish(I mixed honey and ors pak wit it cuz it didn’t seem to give me enough moisture or slip alone) I also apply nioxin scalp therapy to my hairline only. I use these scalp drops very similar to cren(ECHOS HERB Invigorating Lotion for Weak and Thin Hair). NTM leave in sealed with coconut oil.
I co wash on Wednesdays and do the same DC I do on Sundays. (no scalp drops)

Every night I apply a mixtures to my edges (organic castor oil, rosemary and lots of peppermint EO) I put the NTM on every night to entire head for moisture.

YAY FOR YOUR EDGES!!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Excellent job Renew! :yep:

You guys are motivating me!!!!!! I cant wait to see what the next 3 months bring. Should I start a new thread or update this one with my next progress pics???

It would be great to start a new thread, then add the old pics and the new ones.

What are the ingredients in the scalp drops? I saw a partial list on line that has soy, nettle, and rosemary. Are there other ingredients? TIA.

Wonderful progress! You are now my inspiration. Derm claims I have scarring alopecia...my temples & nape are pretty much gone. I was about to give up, but thanks to you - I'm bout to take control! THANKS AGAIN FOR SHARING...keep me posted on your next check.

Wow!!! You're growth I great inspiration. I too am severely struggling with me edges growing in. But your post has really gicen me hope that it can be done. My question is, how are you wearing your hair during the day and how are you wearing it at night to go to sleep?

Back