I wear a modified "hard wrap weave". I braid my hair up and wrap with saran wrap b4 putting a wig cap on and having the tracks glued to it. I like this because I can remove it as soon as its done(more like a wig) and it custom fit and styled to my head. I LOVE IT! This is a pic of the one im wearing now

at night I just take it off, apply my moisturizer and oil and put on my silk scarf

I love it. It looks so cute on you. And that is wonderful that you get to do all your treatments at night

Wonderful progress! You are now my inspiration. Derm claims I have scarring alopecia...my temples & nape are pretty much gone. I was about to give up, but thanks to you - I'm bout to take control! THANKS AGAIN FOR SHARING...keep me posted on your next check.

Doctors are smart but they certainly dont know everything, especially when in comes to our skin and hair.Dont give up!!!

Good stuff, OP. Very inspirational. This thread reminds me that I need to pick up some essential oils. My edges are on strike, apparently they went on a lunch break and never came back. smh Anyway, keep up the good work!

Back