You have INSPIRED ME!!!!
my edges are a hot asz mess, but I'm going to redevote myself to getting them inshape.

You have made some incredible progress!!! go you!!!!

thanks for the inspiration!

Renewmetoo, whatever you are using maybe you could sell it because your edges are surely makingt a comeback. Over the years I've used numerous products and never get anywhere. I'm going look into your forumula and see if I could duplicate it. Congrats, great progress.

Truly inspiring and amazing progress.
My edges have started to thin and this has showed me that they can be recovered.

This is the best thread I've seen since I've joined.
Regrowing edges is no laughing matter.
But you did it.
You actually did it.
Awesome job.

Thank you for sharing.

you are my hair boo!! your fotki was one of the things that inspired and encouraged me:notworthy

Thank you so much:blush:! You inspired me to hop to it with my edges:yep:-I made up a concoction tonight, now all I have to do is be consistent:look:. I hope I can be a successful as you:yep:.

Great Progress....U have done a wonderful job!

I used the Nioxin for my hairline a while back, but I was not consistent bcuz I didnt like the residue...

I might have to give it another try...

Wow!!! You're growth I great inspiration. I too am severely struggling with me edges growing in. But your post has really gicen me hope that it can be done. My question is, how are you wearing your hair during the day and how are you wearing it at night to go to sleep?

I wear a modified "hard wrap weave". I braid my hair up and wrap with saran wrap b4 putting a wig cap on and having the tracks glued to it. I like this because I can remove it as soon as its done(more like a wig) and it custom fit and styled to my head. I LOVE IT! This is a pic of the one im wearing now

at night I just take it off, apply my moisturizer and oil and put on my silk scarf

That is so awesome! Just imagine what it will look like 9 months from now. I can't believe it turned around so quickly!

Great Progress....U have done a wonderful job!

I used the Nioxin for my hairline a while back, but I was not consistent bcuz I didnt like the residue...

I might have to give it another try...

what do you mean by "the residue"

Way to go renewmetoo! Very inspiring for those of us who are on the Knockout Nape and Edges Challenge.

Oh my freaking goodness!!! Congratulations on your progress. That's truly amazing!

This is just the inspiration I need to keep up with my nape and edge program. Will definitely get some peppermint oil now. Maybe rosemary too.

Last edited:
Back