from hair line to top of brastrap: how much????

i am 5'3" and top of bra strap is 23" i think i am around 25" now....not sure about waist but i think around 28 or 29".

[ QUOTE ]
HoneyRockette said:
Wait, so does this mean I am the shortest person on the board?

[/ QUOTE ]

No serei, I am the shortest member here, at a teeny weeny 4,9, I feel so embrassed now, I better go out and buy some stilts
laugh.gif

I think I might be measuring wrong b/c it just doesn't seem right! LOL I measured with a ruler starting at the center part of my forehead.

I'm 5'6" and it's 26.5 to bra strap, 36 to butt length. Currently, I am approximately at 29.5 (shrinkage so I can't tell for sure).

Re: from hair line to top of brastrap: how much???

brastrap is 23 inches on me and 30 inches until waist length
I'm at 19 right now.

I'm about 5'3 and a half. I don't plan on measuring my hair again until late December/early January, but I assume that the amount of inches I need for bottom of bra-strap length would be about the same as for those of you between 5'3 and 5'4. Looks like I've got approximately 2 and a half inches to go for the longest layers of my hair to reach bottom of bra-strap. Woo hoo
trampoline.gif
, lol

[ QUOTE ]
melodee said:
Can it also depend on the bra?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. I've definitely noticed this. I have some bras where the top is just a little lower than arm pit, and then, I have some bras where the top is almost at the middle of my back
blush.gif
. I tend to go with the bras that start a little (1-3 inches) below top of arm pit.

I don't care where the bra starts; for me, 23 inches is top of bra strap---bottom of bra strap should be around 25-26 inches. Waist length for me is around 30-31.

Anybody else have any comments?

I'm about 5'6.Bra-strap is 23.5 inches for me. Currently my hair is 18 inches from hairline to ends which is interesting considering last time I measured I was barely 16 inches. The thing is I don't think I measured correctly last time because I had used a stick ruler instead of a tape ruler(oh well).

I measured again, and according to the bra I have on currently, it's 24.5", I measured again last week and I got 23.5" hot dang, what's going on with these dang bras I have. I'm really tempted to go with the 23.5 measurement since I'm really close to that length.

I have 20.5"

I know this thread is kind of old but it's very interesting to me because I'm about 5'3 maybe 5'4 but when I measure from my hairline, bottom of the brastrap for me is only 19" and waist length for me is 25". I thought I measured it wrong, but I had my mom measure it for me and she said the same thing. What is up with that?

[ QUOTE ]
BahamaMama said:
Well, I'm 5'4(and a half)" tall, and bra-strap for me would be 25". Waist length for me is another 9 inches, so 34"!

[/ QUOTE ]

Oops- correction: I re-measured and bra-strap on me is actually 21 inches, waist-length = 30-31 inches, and I am currently at 19 inches. And I'm 5'4".

I'm 5'3". It really depends on the bra. Bra strap for me is aproximately 22-23 inches. I have certain bras with wider straps/bands (I'm busty for my size) and I hit the strap at 22 inches. But I'm not yet placing myself there yet. I will officially be bra strap when my hair hits the strap on my thinner strapped bras. I 've only got an inch to go.

Fuller figured gals-- Do you notice that the bra strap/band is much wider on fuller figured bras (some C's and D/DD) than it is on bras for smaller bobbies. I'm on that border between c and D and my bras are all of varied sizes. Take a look at the back band where the clasp is. It is because of the extra support needed to hold them bad boys(or girls)up in front. Teenie weenie straps won't do when you're fuller figued. Also notice how many clasps or snaps your bras have. Most of the A and B cups bras are 2 clasps, fuller cups are usually three.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
BahamaMama said:
Well, I'm 5'4(and a half)" tall, and bra-strap for me would be 25". Waist length for me is another 9 inches, so 34"!

[/ QUOTE ]

Oops- correction: I re-measured and bra-strap on me is actually 21 inches, waist-length = 30-31 inches, and I am currently at 19 inches. And I'm 5'4".

[/ QUOTE ]

Bumping in relation to Hair length/height thread!
I'm at 21 and a half inches now...maybe even 22- haven't officially measured in a while...

[ QUOTE ]
I'm 5'3" and top of bra strap is 23" and waist is 28". I believe I'm at 24.5 (or more) inches now..I'll know for sure on the 17th.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with Faith on this one. I am also 5'3" and am currently at 23" after an inch trim. Hoping to get to where you are Faith by year's end.

I'm at 24 inches and I am brastrap on all my thick 3-4 clasp bras. The only 2 clasp bra I've found in my size and actually love to wear all the time puts me at top of brastrap at 25.5 inches. So in that bra I have an inch and a half to go.

Yay! I looked at my post, and I can't believe I first posted at 17". That's some pretty good retention. Even with the trims I've done this year I still got about four inches in almost a years time. Yeah! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hi Brownie /images/graemlins/wave.gif,

I'm 5'7" and my hair (from hairline to ends) is 22". That comes to about 2 inches above bra strap. My goal is to get to 25" by December.

SG

yes for full-figured girls, the bra clasp is thicker, so that means more to get to the bottom of the bra.

from hairline to top of *most* of my bras, it is 22.5" and then another 1.5" to make it to the bottom of the bra at 24" and from there, 7" till waistlength, at 31".

i'm probably at 24", will know at my touch-up in two weeks. And I hope to MAYBE go to 2" from waist, at 29"

Back