Four years natural! Woo-hoo!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Bublnbrnsuga
  • Start date Start date
B

Bublnbrnsuga

First, I will like to thank Jesus Christ, who's the head of my life, my mother for never giving up on my hair care, eventhough my hair was thick as the dickens.....oh....my bad, I was in 'rapper-who-just-won-album-of-the-year-mode.' :lol: Anyway, the password into my album is frizzy. Fourth year's in the folder at the top. Take care!

Thats great ! I can't wait until I reach four years natural and have hair that looks like yours! I'm only at four months natural, so I have a ways to go. I remember when I was relaxed and transitioning I would look stalk your album, so congrats for making it this far!

Beautiful album, beautiful girl!!! REALLY awesome growth.... your hair is looking so thick, shiny, and long. Keep up the WONDERFUL growing!!!!!

Thanks for sharing and Congrats on 4 Years Natural! :grin:

My 4th year is coming up this November too!
Hey,
L O V E the wet hair no produt picture. It's a really nice style, and your curls are cute!:)

WHooohoooo!!! Go head Ms. Lady - you looking GOOD!!! Yes indeedly, I hope my four year pics look as good as yours!!!

Congrats Bubblin! your hair is soooo gorgeous and i wish you many many more gorgeous healthy inches to go....

Congratulations on four years natural! You are truly beautiful and your hair is FANTASTIC! Your curls are just amazing!:clap:

Ladies, I am so pissed. I didn't think that my album could cause drama. If you are a member of nappturality, check the online albums section. Folx need to lighten up, for real.

Bublnbrnsuga said:
Ladies, I am so pissed. I didn't think that my album could cause drama. If you are a member of nappturality, check the online albums section. Folx need to lighten up, for real.

What happened? I love your hair, but you already know this.

good2uuuu said:
What happened? I love your hair, but you already know this.

Someone took my joke in my album waaaaayyyyyy to seriously, telling me that I could've made someone relapse and get a relaxer. Stupid folx.

I am going to make 2 sentences that may or may not be related.

I liked going to Napturallity when I began my natural journey.
I hate when people tell me to conform or consider yourself a white sellout.

:look:

Bublnbrnsuga said:
Someone took my joke in my album waaaaayyyyyy to seriously, telling me that I could've made someone relapse and get a relaxer. Stupid folx.
Oh brother...:whyme::fishslap::huh::nuts::hammer::

:orders: Give me a break! :arguing:

Congratulations and your hair is beautiful. I'm right behind you. My four year natural anniversary will be in December.

Bublnbrnsuga said:

Those fools act like dey on some creamy hellish crack ova derrre....Pay them no neva mind.:p

Congrats Bub's. I have admired that thick, juicy mane of yours since I joined in 02. Keep up the good work. :grin: That hair is to die for. :grin:

Bublnbrnsuga said:
First, I will like to thank Jesus Christ, who's the head of my life, my mother for never giving up on my hair care, eventhough my hair was thick as the dickens.....oh....my bad, I was in 'rapper-who-just-won-album-of-the-year-mode.' :lol: Anyway, the password into my album is frizzy. Fourth year's in the folder at the top. Take care!

Ok, let me pick my jaw up off the floor now:eek:

GORGEOUS!!!!

Pleeeeez tell me what you used to hold your hair back in that pic that says "wet hair, no product". That isn't a banana clip, is it??

Hey Bubbln:) Your hair is superb, you make me want to keep stretching (still not going to say I'm transitioning:look: ). I don't know if you stated it anywhere but what is your hair type? I can only hope my hair looks as good as yours if I do keep "stretching":)

Back