Four years natural! Woo-hoo!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Bublnbrnsuga
  • Start date Start date
Girl, your hair is absolutely gorgeous and inspiring.

I am at 3 months no texturizing and looking at your hair, i feel like not ever doing so again. My goodness you and your hair are beautiful!!!!

currygyal said:
Girl, your hair is absolutely gorgeous and inspiring.

I am at 3 months no texturizing and looking at your hair, i feel like not ever doing so again. My goodness you and your hair are beautiful!!!!

:kiss:
Been missing you girlie!!! Please post more often.

ZZirving, I didn't use a banana clip in that pic.
Jewelle, my hair is mix of 3b-4a

Girl your hair is to die for!!!! Absolutely gorgeous! Congrats on your four year anniversary, mine will be next year. Hopefully my hair will be the same length. Do you even know how many inches your hair is?

Bublnbrnsuga said:
Someone took my joke in my album waaaaayyyyyy to seriously, telling me that I could've made someone relapse and get a relaxer. Stupid folx.

I saw it. It was just that one person's opinion. No serious uproar. It seems a mod is looking into. She'll get over it and so will you.

Nice updates by the way.

:)

wow congrats...on four years wow! your such an inspiration to me..grow on..with happy healthy hair growing!!!

Bublnbrnsuga said:

Nice hair as always BBS!!
OK you still didn't say what you used to pull your hair back. I always have a huge hump; or even if I clip it while wet, the hump will appear and swell as the hair dries. :perplexed

Same question for the low bun. For the most part, my hair is long, but I have some short pieces in the back. Maybe that's it.

Happy four year anniversary! My fourth year since my last relaxer will be in December, and next spring will be my fully natural anniversary, so I'm right behind you (well, as far as time ;))

Bublnbrnsuga said:
cool, I'm mostly 4a so I am really excited, I love the style you wear, I'm just so impatient about waiting for mine to get longer already:)

Bublnbrnsuga said:
First, I will like to thank Jesus Christ, who's the head of my life, my mother for never giving up on my hair care, eventhough my hair was thick as the dickens.....oh....my bad, I was in 'rapper-who-just-won-album-of-the-year-mode.' :lol: Anyway, the password into my album is frizzy. Fourth year's in the folder at the top. Take care!
can i have you password please?

Bublnbrnsuga said:
Someone took my joke in my album waaaaayyyyyy to seriously, telling me that I could've made someone relapse and get a relaxer. Stupid folx.

Crack pusha' :lol: RELAPSE :rofl: If people are that weak well... :lol:

Eiano said:
I am going to make 2 sentences that may or may not be related.

I liked going to Napturallity when I began my natural journey.
I hate when people tell me to conform or consider yourself a white sellout.

:look:

I gotta agree with this. It was a great site when I was starting out. Now...too much drama. No thanks.

How many times do I have to compliment your hair, Bublnbrnsuga!?

Beautiful...Gorgeous...Pretty!!!!

And congrats on being 4 years natural!!! How wonderful!!! As you already know, you're one of my natural inspirations too!

:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

Back