POOHBEAR's Been Natural for 4 Years!!!

Congratulations, you have beautiful hair!

I saw your fotki and it looks like you've been enjoying the versatility of being natural.

Good-looking head of hair ya got there, Pooh. Nice seeing you around .. I was wondering about you the other day.

Pfffft @ the tags. :rolleyes:

I hope the mods expose these buffoons soon. People always have so much to say when they know they wont be seen. From the one star bandit to this... Grow up already & while youre at it, grow a backbone big enough to voice your opinion via POST.

Im done.

Pfffft @ the tags. :rolleyes:

I hope the mods expose these buffoons soon. People always have so much to say when they know they wont be seen. From the one star bandit to this... Grow up already & while youre at it, grow a backbone big enough to voice your opinion via POST.

Im done.
Wow! I just saw it after you pointed it out...

Oh well, jealousy is a sickness, hope they get well soon. :)

And I wonder how people add tags to other people's threads... and how come I can't remove tags from my own thread!? It says I don't have permission to create or edit tags.

Last edited:
Wow! I just saw it after you pointed it out...

Oh well, jealousy is a sickness, hope they get well soon. :)

And I wonder how people add tags to other people's threads... and how come I can't remove tags to my own thread!?

You would THINK the creator could edit them right? Oh well, maybe the mods will change it so that your name goes beside the tag you edited.

Back