For the non married women. Do you ever fantasize

NoNapNique said:
So ladies, please don't get caught up so much in the fantasy that you get excited by the prospect of a wedding and marry any ol' chump :(

I feel ya...well my divorce will be final within a couple of weeks (my ex was a chump as well)...soooo fantasizing about my future husband (who is yet to come) makes me happy.:grin:

cherriamber said:
I think about my wedding day all the time.I even have my dress picked out.I just need to pick out a man

Too bad you can't go to the shop and pick them up just like the dress and bring them back and complain if there is a malfunction :lol:
Welcome to the board cherriamber :)

FlowerHair said:
Too bad you can't go to the shop and pick them up just like the dress and bring them back and complain if there is a malfunction :lol:
Welcome to the board cherriamber :)

Maybe that's a business venture! We can call it the "manmall" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*Bre~Bre* said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: Eek! No bride should ever feel this way on her special day. What happened????

Isn't that sad? To feel ugly on what is one of the happiest days in a woman's life.

Perhaps she was hormonal or just tired.

SeatownSista said:
I used to all the time. I would even lurk on the ChocolateBrides website frequently to get ideas from the brides on there. A Wedding Story on TLC used to be my show! I don't fanatasize about my big day nearly as much these days, hardly ever really. Don't see the point when I can't even get a boyfriend. :ohwell:

:lol: I LOVE Chocolate Brides! They're so sweet over there. I love looking at wedding pictures too, but I can't say that I actually fantasize about my wedding itself. If anything I look at other photos and planning journals to get an idea of what I wouldn't do for my own wedding. If the time ever comes then I'll probably be a Bridezilla. I just know how I am, I'll admit it. So I don't want to spend too much time worrying about it now because I'll probably put 1000% into it later.

I'm over there all the time. I cater desserts for parties (side hustle) and I found out about that site while looking for bridal shower arangements.

lol...I just got done daydreaming..lol (I'm a wedding planner)

But out of all the daydreaming, 95% of that kind of daydreaming is about me being a married woman, not the wedding.

I like to daydream about the house, the kids and all their activities, the dog, the family vacations and outings, the sunday dinners, the fights...lol, THE MAKEUPS, what businesses we will start, how money savvy we will be, having my husband come with me to take my car to the shop for repairs so they don't get over on me...

I even daydream about washing dishes in the kitchen and watching my husband mow the back yard...CORNY I KNOW!

Don't get me wrong, I'm VERY excited about the wedding but I am full out FANATICAL ABOUT THE MARRIAGE...(THE GOOD AND THE BAD OF IT)

p31woman said:
lol...I just got done daydreaming..lol (I'm a wedding planner)

But out of all the daydreaming, 95% of that kind of daydreaming is about me being a married woman, not the wedding.

I like to daydream about the house, the kids and all their activities, the dog, the family vacations and outings, the sunday dinners, the fights...lol, THE MAKEUPS, what businesses we will start, how money savvy we will be, having my husband come with me to take my car to the shop for repairs so they don't get over on me...

I even daydream about washing dishes in the kitchen and watching my husband mow the back yard...CORNY I KNOW!

Don't get me wrong, I'm VERY excited about the wedding but I am full out FANATICAL ABOUT THE MARRIAGE...(THE GOOD AND THE BAD OF IT)[/quote]

Me too girl!!! I can't wait! He's going to luv me soooooo much.:)

Back