For the non married women. Do you ever fantasize

MzLady78 said:
Ugh, A Wedding Story and A Baby Story depress the hell outta me. I had to stop watching, LOL.

A Baby Story used to be my show too! For some reason it just pains me to watch it now.

*Bre~Bre* said:
I thought you were so over that a while ago. Did something change?

Nothing has changed. My attraction to him is as strong a year later as it was the day I laid eyes on him.

At least I'm listening to Dr. Laura again and not "Dr. Lattisaw".

It's really hard seeing someone all the time; being physically attracted to them and unable to act on it :(

He took his entire family to Disneyworld for two weeks. I wanted to ask him could I go *cry*

Blossssom said:
Nothing has changed. My attraction to him is as strong a year later as it was the day I laid eyes on him.

It's really hard seeing someone all the time; being physically attracted to them and unable to act on it :(

He took his entire family to Disneyworld for two weeks. I wanted to ask him could I go *cry*

Aww, I feel you on the bolded. I may have to find another hang out spot for exactly this reason. I'm mad as hell.

MzLady78 said:
Ugh, A Wedding Story and A Baby Story depress the hell outta me. I had to stop watching, LOL.

I'm home resting after my illness this weekend and you betta believe I watched a few episodes today :lol: Married people, and couples with newborns SUCK!!! Ok, now that I've gotten that off my chest :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blossssom said:

Wow. That must be very hard. Your obviously a pretty girl, aren't there other guys that have piqued your interest?

SeatownSista said:
I don't know what it is but it's frustrating as hell and I'm thinking I will have to relocate if I ever want to meet someone. :(

I feel the same way.

I actually have 1 guy that interested in (which hasn't happened in FOREVER) and I can't read him. I'm like, if I gotta spend time trying to figure it out, it ain't worth it.

*Bre~Bre* said:
I'm home resting after my illness this weekend and you betta believe I watched a few episodes today :lol: Married people, and couples with newborns SUCK!!! Ok, now that I've gotten that off my chest :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah they do!!!!

LOL!!!!

*Bre~Bre* said:
Wow. That must be very hard. Your obviously a pretty girl, aren't there other guys that have piqued your interest?

Not really. I try not to be to picky but men in Cali just don't take care of themselves like they used to. I seldom see men I'm attracted to and when I do they are with somebody else.

Cali is the worst place to try and date. There is also a huge gay issue too that contributes to it.

I wish "Tim" would get a divorce :(

MzLady78 said:
Aww, I feel you on the bolded. I may have to find another hang out spot for exactly this reason. I'm mad as hell.

Yes, it's very difficult. To have to hear his voice, especially when he talks to "new mom".

Speaking of, she said something "strange" the other day.

When I was in high school i had to plan my wedding for sociology, so I would go on www.theknot.com, but after that I never went on again.

I don't know if I don't think about it because I don't want to get married or I don't think I'll ever get married (trust me that is two separate thoughts)

Blossssom said:
Yes, it's very difficult. To have to hear his voice, especially when he talks to "new mom".

Awww (((hugs))).

Strange like what? You've been around here long enough to know better that to end a post like that, LOL.

i am not looking forward to the stress involved. I am also a very shy person so all that attention on the day freaks me out. i dread my wedding! it makes it worse that my mum want this big deal of a wedding and i wld be happy with a small one (whole other thread)....but there is no way round it...makes me mad. i do not look forward to my wedding!!!!!!!! let alone fantasize.

now to my honeymoon and married life....YES!!!!! :yep:

Blossssom said:
Not really. I try not to be to picky but men in Cali just don't take care of themselves like they used to. I seldom see men I'm attracted to and when I do they are with somebody else.

Cali is the worst place to try and date. There is also a huge gay issue too that contributes to it.

I wish "Tim" would get a divorce :(

I live in Los Angeles. Maybe this is my problem :confused:

MzLady78 said:
Awww (((hugs))).

Strange like what? You've been around here long enough to know better that to end a post like that, LOL.

She said something like "when we go away next week..." and then he said "careful how you say that or people are going to think we're going away together" and then they both started laughing.

I don't know.

Thanks, Lady.

Blossssom said:

Don't have me come ova there and :spank: . What the heck did she say?!?!?!?!?!?!?

*Bre~Bre* said:
I live in Los Angeles. Maybe this is my problem :confused:

What's the dating like in LA? Once you get past all the illegals and see the real people there, do you see attractive men and hopefully eligible men?

Maybe I wouldn't be so fixated on "Tim" if they had more of him running around... which they don't!

There is so much trash up here, Bre. I look at some of the men that women actually allow to insert their member into them, and I feel ready to pass out if any of them laid a finger on me.

The women are fairly decent in appearance and even some of them are professional and the men walk around looking unwashed with a TV shirt and thong sandals on.

Just disgusting. Even the black men are starting to wear thong sandals. Ashy legs and feet all out. Just triflin'.

Blossssom said:
What's the dating like in LA? Once you get past all the illegals and see the real people there, do you see attractive men and hopefully eligible men?

Maybe I wouldn't be so fixated on "Tim" if they had more of him running around... which they don't!

There is so much trash up here, Bre. I look at some of the men that women actually allow to insert their member into them, and I feel ready to pass out if any of them laid a finger on me.

The women are fairly decent in appearance and even some of them are professional and the men walk around looking unwashed with a TV shirt and thong sandals on.

Just disgusting. Even the black men are starting to wear thong sandals. Ashy legs and feet all out. Just triflin'.

From what I see, the attractive guys down this way for the most part want a woman with a "certain look". I'm not going there, but lets just say I don't fit the mold. Or yes, you get the homeless looking guy that smells like last weeks trash trying to holla. I can't stand it.

Never LOL
I want a quick and low key wedding. I want to get married on my way to a vacation, on the airport and send a post card to everyone that we're married. I've never been the romantic type.

I fantasize more about the actual marriage :)

*Bre~Bre* said:
From what I see, the attractive guys down this way for the most part want a woman with a "certain look". I'm not going there, but lets just say I don't fit the mold. Or yes, you get the homeless looking guy that smells like last weeks trash trying to holla. I can't stand it.

I know what you mean about "a certain mold". It doesn't matter how pretty you and I are, if you don't "fit the description", you need not apply.

And although I've been told by a couple of Bay Area sisters that there are plenty of black women with non-black men, I am YET to see an influx.

So it's like interracial dating is not even an option.

The last date I went on was about a month ago (a 50ish black man). We went and had drinks and then caught the movie Mr. Brooks. I really enjoyed the outing but when it was time to end the date (it was after midnight), he was trying to get me to come into his apartment, and I refused. I know what happens at that time of night and he was pawing me in the car.

Anyway, I called him two days after that and told him what a nice time I had and he said he did too and that he would call me during the week to set up a lunch date.

Ain't heard from him.

Yep. It will be a shotgun joint at the local justice of the peace. I will wear all white (maybe not a dress). Only my grandmother (and whoever my spouse wants) can be there. After that she can tell everyone (cause she is the family gossip) but by then me and my spouse will have moved into out new house. We wont let anyone know where we live until at least 3 months after the wedding. We gonna need that time alone. ;):D

I used to, but not anymore. I now spend most of my time hoping I will find a decent guy who has a job, is not crazy, on drugs, gay, with ten million kids, disease-free, etc. :lol:

caltron said:
I used to, but not anymore. I now spend most of my time hoping I will find a decent guy who has a job, is not crazy, on drugs, gay, with ten million kids, disease-free, etc. :lol:

Way to spoil the fantasy....:lachen:

caltron said:

Yea, good luck with all that :(

Blossssom said:
I know what you mean about "a certain mold". It doesn't matter how pretty you and I are, if you don't "fit the description", you need not apply.

And although I've been told by a couple of Bay Area sisters that there are plenty of black women with non-black men, I am YET to see an influx.

So it's like interracial dating is not even an option.

The last date I went on was about a month ago (a 50ish black man). We went and had drinks and then caught the movie Mr. Brooks. I really enjoyed the outing but when it was time to end the date (it was after midnight), he was trying to get me to come into his apartment, and I refused. I know what happens at that time of night and he was pawing me in the car.

Anyway, I called him two days after that and told him what a nice time I had and he said he did too and that he would call me during the week to set up a lunch date.

Ain't heard from him.

This just made we want to gag. What in the hell gives the man a right to think that just because you went out he is now entitled to "have his way" with you? Pretty pathetic. And I'm not surprised he hasn't called you back. He figured you aren't going to give up the goodies so he's not going to waste any more money. He is too old to be playing this game. :mad:

Back