For the ladymen on the board: What's your "O" time?

What's your average "O" time? (private poll)

• 0-30 seconds

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • 31 seconds - 5 minutes

Votes: 31 42.5%
  • 6 - 15 minutes

Votes: 24 32.9%
  • 16- 30 minutes

Votes: 9 12.3%
  • 31 - 60 minutes

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • 1 hour - 1 hour & 1/2

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • More than 2 hours

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

carcajada

I've noticed through conversations that we have a few ladymen on the board when it comes to this subject. Meaning, we can get ours in 20-30 seconds or less (like fat out-of-shape men do...two thrusts and they bust:lachen:).

So, tell us...how long does it take you to reach "O?" Does it matter where the "O" comes from?

And don't act like yall don't know what I'm talking about....:rolleyes:

not long and multiple times which is why this whole abstinence/purity thing will be a challenge:wallbash::wallbash:, but hey "I'm worth the wait" I shouldn't lose my magic "O" powers :ohwell::nono:

not long and multiple times which is why this whole abstinence/purity thing will be a challenge:wallbash::wallbash:, but hey "I'm worth the wait" I shouldn't lose my magic "O" powers :ohwell::nono:

Use it before you lose it. *3 finger snaps*
Ok don't listen to me. I will get you in trouble. :lachen:

Use it before you lose it. *3 finger snaps*
Ok don't listen to me. I will get you in trouble. :lachen:
Don't get me started all I need is one excuse ( chanting to self) I am worth the wait, I am worth the wait, I am worth the wait *sigh* send prayer quick

If its "alone time" I'm there in about a minute or two.

If I'm with a partner, it really depends on what he's doing. There are times when I don't get there at all, but that's ok. If I wanted just that then I'd have "alone time". The focus with a partner is on other things, not just getting "there".

Oh and :lachen:at the topic

Shoot depends on what it is, if its downtown action, it takes no time and then its back to back:blush: If ummm there is backng in the garage...that's also an instant hit:look:

Who would take more than 2 hours to do that. That poor woman. It depends on the act and how active I was the day before. If I was active before it takes longer.

I can count on 1 hand the amount of times I've um.....arrived.....from actual intercourse.

It's very rare for me and I hate it. :wallbash:

It depends on the act, the first one usually takes a little time, average 10-15 mins, but after that two and three come back to back. If it is really on and there is some back door action happening, IMMEDIATELY and it will go on, and on!!! :blush:

I can count on 1 hand the amount of times I've um.....arrived.....from actual intercourse.

Hmmmmm, do you uh take time for yourself, have...um...alone time? I was the same way before DH, it happened a bit more often that what you describe but still not enough. The combo of some major alone time (when I stepped out of the dating/sex game) and DH and I being on the same page when it comes to pleasing each other, helped my reach my, uh.....inner O! :grin:

i like the term lady men...... It takes about 30 minutes to get going, then once we hit the main event, i am a ladyman for the first one, then a few more happen after ward........

I get there really quick with DH and penetration..lol "alone time" was a little quicker, but I can only enjoy my "alone time" aided :ohwell: so I can't get amywhere during "alone time" with my uh digits

You should try some umm hand stimulation :look:while in the act of intercourse...or also try some alone time, learning to get there alone helps you get there with another.

We've had a lot of boo-tay talk recently so I wasn't sure. :lachen:

Not that I think there's anything wrong with embracing the boo-tay.

That's what I thought at first.:lachen: And then I thought she may be freaky but I don't think she's that freaky.:lachen:

You should try some umm hand stimulation :look:while in the act of intercourse...or also try some alone time, learning to get there alone helps you get there with another.

Or maybe have him stimulate you to near *rgasm then penetrating....

ETA- Why do I feel like I'm whispering so Big Mama won't hear me?? :blush:

Long ago, it would take me about 20 - 30 minutes to have even one :wallbash: .

For the past few years, I have been able to have multiple O's - back to back to back to back (in a matter of a few minutes). I have experienced some things I thought were only myths or just down right impossible. This came from REALLY taking time to know my body (through touch, reading, watching videos, research, exploration, etc.) and learning and embracing what I like and realizing what I don't like.

I was also with my partner for many, many years (too d@mn long!) exclusively so he knew my body. I am now celibate - It's only been 110 days but that is A LOT for me :yep: . At this point, I can't say that I'm waiting for marriage (but I can't say I'm not either) - I just know I need to take time to figure some things out and to get my mind right.

I KNOW married sex/ O's are going to be on another level. I. Can. Not. Wait!

Last edited:
Back