For the ladymen on the board: What's your "O" time?

What's your average "O" time? (private poll)

• 0-30 seconds

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • 31 seconds - 5 minutes

Votes: 31 42.5%
  • 6 - 15 minutes

Votes: 24 32.9%
  • 16- 30 minutes

Votes: 9 12.3%
  • 31 - 60 minutes

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • 1 hour - 1 hour & 1/2

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • More than 2 hours

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
Umm, yeah- I think I've mastered the alone time-thanks.:look::lachen:

You should try toys during. Like a use a "massager" while he is behind you. I don't want to be explicit. It's a good feeling. Just try it, you won't be disappointed.

You should try toys during. Like a use a "massager" while he is behind you. I don't want to be explicit. It's a good feeling. Just try it, you won't be disappointed.

ok, i >>see<< you!

I say screw the massager, just go all out w/the bullet!

...lol @ this thread! :lachen:

It depends...I try to wait...because I be ready to :sleeping: after the O....so, I'll try not to let it happen by adjusting my position...but ,I know how to make it happen with my body positioning so...when I decide I am ready....from that point we are talking about 60 seconds to 2 minutes...the longer I can put it off, the more intense it is...and I prefer the "COMBO" which requires a certain intensity. :rolleyes:

I'm beginning to think I'm just one of those women who just dont "O" unless it's with myself.:cry:

It only happens is with direct, repetitive stimulation so how in the world are you ladies getting there through intercourse when all the action is happening is so far away from..you know,

I hope yall understand what I"m trying to say.

By myself... less than 5 minutes.

With someone... around 10 minutes or so.

:nono: I'm scared about answering these questions now.

I'm beginning to think I'm just one of those women who just dont "O" unless it's with myself.:cry:

It only happens is with direct, repetitive stimulation so how in the world are you ladies getting there through intercourse when all the action is happening is so far away from..you know,

I hope yall understand what I"m trying to say.
I wanna know too. :look:

I wanna know too. :look:

Well, when I first started trying to get my O doing the do, it helped to be on top. This way my ladies parts are able to get their rub on...Gosh, :blush:

But I can get it missionary now too. You just have to make your man rub you in the right way. And don't be afraid to talk **** because the more **** you talk, the more your partner will want to please you:blush:

My SO thinks something is wrong with me the few times that I don't get it, haha.

Last edited:
Well, when I first started trying to get my O doing the do, it's helped to be on top. This way my ladies parts are able to get their rub on...Gosh, :blush:

But I can get it missionary now too. You just have to make your man rub you in the right way. And don't be afraid to talk **** because the more **** you talk, the more your partner will want to please you:blush:

My SO thinks something is wrong with me the few times that I don't get it, haha.
I can testify to the bolded. Just wanted to know how the ladies are getting o's in all the other ways. I'm tryna be discreet! :lachen:

ClassyND you too funny!!!

I didn't think you would start this thread.

Sometimes DH looks at me and I start shakin:lachen::lachen::lachen:I have multiples the first usually comes within thirty seconds. I usually can't go longer than 15 minutes especially if we "love" on a daily basis. If it has been a while my max is still like thirty minutes:look:

I am also useless :sleeping:after DH makes me too "happy" I know it is frustrating for him so I am looking for some tips to get my stamina up...maybe some Ginseng:grin:

Last edited:
Something must be wrong with me. :ohwell: My plane usually has a 30 min-1 hour delay. (no intercommunication yet)

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with you, Sunshinelady.

There's only been once that I had the O within a minute or so.

I don't always O either (with a partner). If I do, it takes like 10 minutes.

Without a partner, we're talking in the first 5, for sure.

I've never tried it with "utensils" plus penetration. I imagine I just might lose my mind. :blush: *putting that down on the list of things to try* right after "find man"

Back