For the ladymen on the board: What's your "O" time?

What's your average "O" time? (private poll)

• 0-30 seconds

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • 31 seconds - 5 minutes

Votes: 31 42.5%
  • 6 - 15 minutes

Votes: 24 32.9%
  • 16- 30 minutes

Votes: 9 12.3%
  • 31 - 60 minutes

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • 1 hour - 1 hour & 1/2

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • More than 2 hours

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
31 secs to 5 mins. I wouldn't consider myself a ladyman though, because I finish feeling thoroughly refreshed and ready for the world (that is after my second one). I don't know why it's so easy. I'd really rather not have foreplay either.

I'm beginning to think I'm just one of those women who just dont "O" unless it's with myself.:cry:

It only happens is with direct, repetitive stimulation so how in the world are you ladies getting there through intercourse when all the action is happening is so far away from..you know,

I hope yall understand what I"m trying to say.

I have been this way too and for the most part still am BUT....Learning and reading about how to change things:grin:

I can count on 1 hand the amount of times I've um.....arrived.....from actual intercourse.

It's very rare for me and I hate it. :wallbash:

im with you, chanelno5, and naturalady there. i usually dont from just strictly that either. Dont feel bad though. I was so annoyed about this once that i did an internet search on the topic and found that supposedly 70% of women are in the same boat as we are.

Anyway... my SO knows and tries to pay as much attention to the "button" as much as he can. If not then i still just enjoy what we're doing for the sake of intimacy.

Of course if he's going downtown....then it takes anywhere from 1-5 mins :grin:

Last edited:
ClassyND you too funny!!!

I didn't think you would start this thread.

Sometimes DH looks at me and I start shakin:lachen::lachen::lachen:I have multiples the first usually comes within thirty seconds. I usually can't go longer than 15 minutes especially if we "love" on a daily basis. If it has been a while my max is still like thirty minutes:look:

I am also useless :sleeping:after DH makes me too "happy" I know it is frustrating for him so I am looking for some tips to get my stamina up...maybe some Ginseng:grin:

*howling* @ shaking by just lookin at him.

@bolded - I know, right? I'm really curious and some of the ladymen need to share their triumphs.

There's just something funny to me when DH is like, "That was intense tonight!" and I'm like.."Yeah....20 minutes ago for me.":rolleyes:

If its "alone time" I'm there in about a minute or two.

If I'm with a partner, it really depends on what he's doing. There are times when I don't get there at all, but that's ok. If I wanted just that then I'd have "alone time". The focus with a partner is on other things, not just getting "there".

Oh and :lachen:at the topic

Exactly what she said!

31 secs to 5 mins. I wouldn't consider myself a ladyman though, because I finish feeling thoroughly refreshed and ready for the world (that is after my second one). I don't know why it's so easy. I'd really rather not have foreplay either.[/quote]

I thought I was the only one who was like this. :blush:

When I was active I could make myself "happy" by being on top and grinding the way I like it. I can make myself "happy" in 5 minutes or less.

Back