For the BANDWAGON HOPPERS: Grow 3in+ in 7 weeks

I saw this on youtube last night and thought of you ladies :grin:

This woman claims to have received such growth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF0hZqZSegM&feature=relmfu

She has a video of her "potion" that she uses as well. I'm not a bandwagon hopper, but it sounds interesting :yep: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrgcvayoJ7Y&feature=relmfu

Here is the recipe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9qXMDDo-0c&feature=related
Measurements Per 16 oz of Castor Oil:

45 cut tea bags
1/2 large bottle of Cayenne Pepper
30 Biotin pills (blended or powder form)
2-4 drops onion seed oil
1-2 drop garlic seed oil
2:1 ratio of onion seed oil to garlic seed oil

I don't understand the cut tea bag part... Lol, can someone explain?

Ok, thanks... One more thing, I know I'm slow, lol... Was there a certain temperature/time to "cook" it all?

I believe her, I just wish I could see results from someone else besides her. This is interesting, I'm gonna keep my eye on this one.

I'm curious if you replace or maybe half it with EVOO or Coconut Oil because they actually penetrate the hair, would that make a better Potion?

Thanks for bumping.

I checked out the posts on Hairlista and they are very encouraging. Quite a few women have posted pictures showing great growth within a few weeks. I didn't think to take before pictures when I started the "potion" but I will try to do so when I take down my cornrows in few weeks.

I'm curious if you replace or maybe half it with EVOO or Coconut Oil because they actually penetrate the hair, would that make a better Potion?

It's not about penetraing the hair shaft, it's about stimulating hair bulb by increasing blood circulation. so it wont be the same, evoo evco don't have same properties than onion/garlic oil.

Ok, I'm jumping on this. I have tried so hard not to jump on any more bandwagons but I have to get on this one, lol.

Sorry If someone already asked this but.... what's the difference between ordering her potion and making your own?

Ok, I'm jumping on this. I have tried so hard not to jump on any more bandwagons but I have to get on this one, lol.

Sorry If someone already asked this but.... what's the difference between ordering her potion and making your own?

I don't think there's much difference accept she does all the work. You just have to wait to receive your order. I will say I just ordered the onion and garlic oil as I've be having a tough time finding it for retail in my area. So it's really up to you.

Ok so I got my potion in the mail and it just smells like fresh brewed coffee. I will start using it tonight and I will come back and post starting pics tonight too. Here's a picture of the potion:

d03626af-c1f0-813c.jpg

Ok so I got my potion in the mail and it just smells like fresh brewed coffee. I will start using it tonight and I will come back and post starting pics tonight too. Here's a picture of the potion:

I got mine too, I agree it smells like coffee which I don't mind at all. I tried it last night I was surprised that it made my hair really soft. There was no smell in my hair at all this morning. Will you be doing the GHE too? I did last night, but I don't know if I can do plastic wrap once it gets really hot.

I got mine too, I agree it smells like coffee which I don't mind at all. I tried it last night I was surprised that it made my hair really soft. There was no smell in my hair at all this morning. Will you be doing the GHE too? I did last night, but I don't know if I can do plastic wrap once it gets really hot.

What is GHE?

It's not about penetraing the hair shaft, it's about stimulating hair bulb by increasing blood circulation. so it wont be the same, evoo evco don't have same properties than onion/garlic oil.

Thanks Krystle, but I just meant replacing the castor oil not the onion/garlic oil. But i understand now that's its about stimulating the hair bulb not penetration.

Valerie uses Lipton's Black Pearl Tea. However, I can't get that tea in Canada so I used Tetley's Bold (in a blue box).

What is GHE?

Green house effect basically using plastic wrap or cap and putting a scarf on top to generate heat to open follicles for increased absorption of the potion. Your supposed to do it over night after you apply the potion (just like she did in the video)

Back