For the BANDWAGON HOPPERS: Grow 3in+ in 7 weeks

This is interesting.

beforeandafter.jpg

Here's a better comparison

beforeandafter-1.jpg

Last edited:
I received my onion and garlic oil yesterday. My mission is tea, castor oil and biotin so I can cook up my batch. I have the Cayenne Pepper.

This is interesting.

beforeandafter.jpg

Here's a better comparison

beforeandafter-1.jpg

Wow, I don't see much of a difference between Jan 12 and April 12 in the 2nd set of pics. But then you looks at the first set March and April, it looks like she went from SL to APL.:perplexed What's going on?

@brittanynic16 hmmm raises eyebrows, lol

I see about 2" difference from the Jan to the April pic, but why does the Jan pic look a little longer than the March pic? Did she cut it?

Oh, well, I no another group who's showing good growth with her potion. Even using my own "potion" which is my doctored sulfur oil has given me great results so far.

Her results weren't what interested me. It was the results of other people. lol. I have another book by a lady that specializes in curing baldness. A lot of the recipes contain similar ingredients to the potion. I was like "No way! Cool!" lol.

I see about 2" difference from the Jan to the April pic, but why does the Jan pic look a little longer than the March pic? Did she cut it?

Oh, well, I no another group who's showing good growth with her potion. Even using my own "potion" which is my doctored sulfur oil has given me great results so far.

I think her hair is a lot shorter in the front than the back. I think it made the first set look weird.

I think her hair is a lot shorter in the front than the back. I think it made the first set look weird.

I think so too. I said what I said up thread because there are ladies hoping to go from shoulder length to waist length by then end of the year. This is mostly on another board and I dare not say anything there because they have a "why not let us be great" mentality. Just be aware ladies, this woman is mostly full of crap. I believe castor oil and biotin can give you boasted growth, but it upsets me she's getting so much business from the naive. I really want to send her a ruler and a calendar because there's a lot that doesn't add up. Her BC just seemed to have an ulterior motive (or extremely bad timing).

I've seen your results. Great job!:clapping: Your potion really works. I've seen some of the other ladies using it and they are getting remarkable results. Tonight is the 2nd night of me using my homemade mix, I hope I can get good growth as well.

I'm going to try her potion for a while to see what my results will be. I ordered some from her and I also made my own. I think she is very gracious to share with us her recipe which she did not have to do if she was strictly about making a profit. I have been using her potion for about 3-4 days now and my hair is itching like crazy. Is anybody else's hair doing this. I have my hair in protective styles for 2 weeks so I won't take it down until next week. I just apply the oil to my scalp and I lightly massage it in, put on plastic wrap and scarf and go to bed. In the morning when i take off the plastic wrap, i take one of my goody hair pins and i'm scratching my scalp all over the place. Then i feel this tingle. Anyhow, i can't wait to wash it in 2 weeks to see how much newgrowth if any i did get.

I'm going to try her potion for a while to see what my results will be. I ordered some from her and I also made my own. I think she is very gracious to share with us her recipe which she did not have to do if she was strictly about making a profit. I have been using her potion for about 3-4 days now and my hair is itching like crazy. Is anybody else's hair doing this. I have my hair in protective styles for 2 weeks so I won't take it down until next week. I just apply the oil to my scalp and I lightly massage it in, put on plastic wrap and scarf and go to bed. In the morning when i take off the plastic wrap, i take one of my goody hair pins and i'm scratching my scalp all over the place. Then i feel this tingle. Anyhow, i can't wait to wash it in 2 weeks to see how much newgrowth if any i did get.

My scalp is itching like crazy as well and I have been using potion for about a week. Hopefully we all get good results!

I just received my potion Monday and started using it last night. I had a major setback last month so I’m trying to regain my length. I got micro braids on Tuesday and I plan to get my edges touch up the end of June. I’m going to oil my scalp with the potion every night and use Neutrogena triple moisture leave in down the length of my hair. My hair does well with braids but I’ll be able to tell if this potion works if I need to get my edges touch-up sooner. I will keep you all posted.

I've seen your results. Great job!:clapping: Your potion really works. I've seen some of the other ladies using it and they are getting remarkable results. Tonight is the 2nd night of me using my homemade mix, I hope I can get good growth as well.

Platinum
Thanks, Platinum! I appreciate it. Keep us posted with lots of pics! Since I got such great results using it every other day, I decided to apply it every day in June to see if that makes a difference. If not, I'll go back to using it just every other day. I guess that's gonna force me into another legnth check by July 1!

So this stuff works?

Is this stuff of a greasy nature like oil? Or more 'wet' where it will make your pressed hair go back?

Last edited:
I have been using the potion for 3days along with mn and a few other things. Hopefully this will give me the growth I have been searching for.

So this stuff works?

Is this stuff of a greasy nature like oil? Or more 'wet' where it will make your pressed hair go back?

Oil texture, it doesn't contain water so I don't think it will cause reversion.

I received all of the ingredients and I am starting tonight.

QUESTION: Is everybody just oiling their scalp with it or are you coating the hair too? I was only going to oil my scalp but at 4:57 in her video, she says that she "drenches" her hair in it every night.

Check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjVlyadK3ss&feature=related

I'm coating my hair with it as well applying to my scalp. It made my hair feel "protein-ish" (I know that's not a real word.:ohwell:) the first night but now my hair feels stronger.

My scalp itches like crazy so I hope this potion works.

I think so too. I said what I said up thread because there are ladies hoping to go from shoulder length to waist length by then end of the year. This is mostly on another board and I dare not say anything there because they have a "why not let us be great" mentality. Just be aware ladies, this woman is mostly full of crap. I believe castor oil and biotin can give you boasted growth, but it upsets me she's getting so much business from the naive. I really want to send her a ruler and a calendar because there's a lot that doesn't add up. Her BC just seemed to have an ulterior motive (or extremely bad timing).

The difference between that January and March picture does seem kinda suspect..

I received all of the ingredients and I am starting tonight.

QUESTION: Is everybody just oiling their scalp with it or are you coating the hair too? I was only going to oil my scalp but at 4:57 in her video, she says that she "drenches" her hair in it every night.

Check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjVlyadK3ss&feature=related

Hi CuteMeeka, I have been using my version of the potion for a week, and the oil made my hair feel really thick. I now use a color applicator bottle with the long thin nozzle and apply it directly to my scalp. I use lighter oils down the length of my hair.

I have sparse very small areas in my nape that have started to grow in using this potion. I was using it on my edges before, but I'm wearing a wig right now sewn down and it really makes me have to wash my wig way too often :-/. SO i only use it for my nape. Seeing great results. Helps keep my nape moisturized.

I've been lurking this thread since it started and has been using my homemade potion since April 11th. I was using sublime sulfur at first which worked pretty good but my hubby is allergic so that's a no go! :nono:I have seen some growth so will continue to use this since onion contains a natural sulfur and doesn't seem to bother him. I will add pic at the beginning of next month.

Ok ladies im ready to jump on this bandwagon, I'm close to bsl and would love to be full mbl by the fall, and even if this doesn't stimulate growth thicker hair would be a plus too since I am a fine haired natural. I just ordered my garlic and onion seed oils. I will be in America on friday and I'll make my potion over the weekend probably while my family is asleep since I'll probably have jet lag. Im super excited to try this product.

Back