For the BANDWAGON HOPPERS: Grow 3in+ in 7 weeks

You guys are making me laugh :lachen: I was serious!
I'll be watching her progress and if she goes from SL to MBL in December not only will I follow her regimen, I'll bottle her potion up and sell it y'all for $30 an ounce!

BostonMaria

I'm not mad...Do your thing..30$

Happy Hair Growing!

great thread, Nas!

thanks for finding and posting this valuable info!!!

hhj ladies!

digesting large amounts of biotin will do it. However the side effects are acne and headaches.

Lita,

No, The only bandwagon I've ever really hopped on was ceramides, megatek, ayurveda powders..

I have an oil I'm currently slow infusing now. I may go ahead and make this oil too. I'm considering it. I'm def. curious. I may end up making it this year. I don't drink black teas so I'll go to the health store to buy some. I just wonder how many ounces is in loose form, instead of cutting all those tea bags.

I was looking into some of the ingredients. Castor oil and biotin is good for scarring.

I wonder could this mixture without the onion and garlic seed oil would help with stretch marks.

lmao!! i just read SO the ingredients and he asked if she was making a salad and to throw some spring mix up in there.

then told him about the 3 inches in 7 weeks and he said what is she, baby chrissy? :lachen::lachen::lachen:

dead!!

Lita,

No, The only bandwagon I've ever really hopped on was ceramides, megatek, ayurveda powders..

I have an oil I'm currently slow infusing now. I may go ahead and make this oil too. I'm considering it. I'm def. curious. I may end up making it this year. I don't drink black teas so I'll go to the health store to buy some. I just wonder how many ounces is in loose form, instead of cutting all those tea bags.

Nasdaq_Diva Keep us posted...

Happy Hair Growing!

lmao!! i just read SO the ingredients and he asked if she was making a salad and to throw some spring mix up in there.

then told him about the 3 inches in 7 weeks and he said what is she, baby chrissy? :lachen::lachen::lachen:

dead!!

empressri Your SO is right on target...I forgot about baby chrissy

*I wish I could do a baby chrissy to my hair

Happy Hair Growing!

Why is it people with these miraculous growth potions always have hair on the shorter side?

Only once on here did I see someone with long hair with a growth potion- and that was sulfur so it was no snake oil.

Hey, you have to start somewhere right? I don't really consider SL hair to be 'shorter side' But to each his/her own.

All I wanted from this thread was to share w/ you ladies (and lurkers) what I found on youtube. Trust me, I'm not trying peer pressure anyone into going out and making this snake oil :lol:

Last edited:
Hey, you have to start somewhere right? I don't really consider SL hair to be 'shorter side' But to each his/her own.

All I wanted from this thread was to share w/ you ladies (and lurkers) what I found on youtube. Trust me, I'm not trying peer pressure anyone into going out and making this snake oil :lol:

Nasdaq_Diva Do your thing..I wanna see!

Happy Hair Growing!

5 hours to infuse?! That's too much. I'm sorry I can't get down with the excessive recipes and long prep-time. If it's not already in a bottle, I don't too much fool w/ it. #kanyeshrug

I made my oil. It came out more red than black, I may have used a little too much cayenne pepper. I put it in the oven and let it infuse overnight. I don't think I'll be doing this again, I can't be bothered with all that straining. I thought opening all those tea bags and biotin capsules was going to be the problem, but that was the easy part.
Platinum It doesn't have any odor, I can't even smell the onion or garlic seed oil.

I made my oil. It came out more red than black, I may have used a little too much cayenne pepper. I put it in the oven and let it infuse overnight. I don't think I'll be doing this again, I can't be bothered with all that straining. I thought opening all those tea bags and biotin capsules was going to be the problem, but that was the easy part.
Platinum It doesn't have any odor, I can't even smell the onion or garlic seed oil.

Thanks for the update,Che! I'll probably try this when I get the chance to go home.

Dang, I'm a bandwagon jumper I'll try it I have a twa that needs to grow out and I'm tired of wearing braids. I think I'll buy the smaller size 4oz.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if this is legit. The garlic and tea (stop shedding) biotin (thickness) and cayenne pepper (stimulation, growth) all seem like they would contribute to growth.

I think you just volunteered to try it out. Lol.

Sent from my DROIDX

I seen her update video when she posted it a while ago and forgot to comment in this thread, I just wish she had clear beginning shots of her hair from the back and sides, and clear after shots as well.

The ingredients looks promising, and her hair obviously grew (in 4 months its going to grow at average 2 inches anyway), but i really cant tell how much more her hair grew from her potion.

And to say 6 inches, some people dont really realize how much an inch is and often over and under estimate. I'd be more sold if i saw some measuring tape in before/after shots to better grasp just how much her hair actually grew (i only say this because of the nature of the claim, and before i jump on a bandwagon, i want to check the engine to make sure i'm not getting a lemon).

I also dont know her history to know if her hair grows fast anyway. A simple length shot from her freshly Jan. relaxed hair that clearly shows her starting point, and an updated April shot (with same or similar shirt and pose) to show her potions results would better support her dramatic hair growing claims imo.

part of me wants to try it because of the ingredients, but then again, i dont want to join a bandwagon without knowing if its going to really take me to my destination. I dont want to waste my $ or time.

I purchased the 4ounce bottle from her. It didn't cost much and i'm too lazy right now to make it on my own. I'm going to start using soley this on my edges and especially my nape (my nape won't grow for NOTHING).

Interesting, but sounds like a lot going on, just a little bit too much for hair growth, I think I'll stick to my OCT....but if anyone tries it please keep us updated. :)

Back