for 6 MONTHS lace front or kinky twist?

caramelty

Okay ladies what would you suggest my hair is now at a stand still and I want to put it up for 6 months or longer which route do you think is best? The Lace front that way I can wash my hair once a week and it only cost 200 or kinky twist that I will have to get done every 2 months at 200 bucks each time. I am really bored with the braids to the back I still want to look sexy. so I need some suggestions. what is that website again for the lace fronts?

Last edited:
caramelty said:
Okay ladies what would you suggest my hair is now at a stand still and I want to put it up for 6 months or longer which route do you think is best? The Lace front that way I can wash my hair once a week and it only cost 200 or kinky twist that I will have to get done every 2 months at 200 bucks each time. I am really bored with the braids to the back I still want to look sexy. so I need some suggestions. what is that website again for the lace fronts?

$200 each time for kinky twists? :eek:

I'm going to make a couple of calls today because I plan to get my hair done like this. I'll pass on the info if I get some good prices.

I would go for the wig.....but thats from a wig a holic.
If you go for the kinky twists, you might consider doing them yourself if money is an issue.

I would do both...learn to do kinky twists yourself by ordering BraidsbyBreslin.com instructional videos and get the wig so that you can interchange between wigs and kinky twists. I like options!

Back